Duckburg, NY
Why lebron out here acting like

QIaxL6.gif

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry I loved this film
I went in with very low expectations and i don't think it's better than the first
Pros
the looney tunes worked for most of this film. maybe because I haven't seen them in a long time but I was :deadmanny: at some of their parts especially the basketball scene where they're acting themselves
The goon squad were creative foes but they could've been more fleshed out. I'm comparing them to the monstars so :yeshrug:
The rapping worked better than I thought it reminded me of the hip hop looney tunes lines that was popular
Lola is still the basketball expert
Why did I laugh at the Micheal B Jordan joke:snoop:
cons
Daffy didn't play at all which is Daffy as fukk but I needed someone to call him out on that
I wasn't a fan of them going to the different properties. putting the looney tunes in all the movies and watching the scenes again was dumb and has been done so much already
Can't touch this joke really?:deadmanny:
This one wasn't really a Lebron movie like space jam was a micheal jordan movie. the first one somehow tied mike's baseball career into the plot in a clever way.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
LeGBT Community out in full force today. Wonder how long before they mention his school or him being a father to his children and having a black wife
Well if you seen the amount of bullshyt spewed from cacs and lames typing in social media you'll understand why

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like the loony tunes were barely in the movie this time, like I felt like they had no purpose

overall I thought the first one overall was better put together, the pacing, the fan service, the music, the back story Nd how it all tied in, etc.

‘this one just felt like a bunch of jokes thrown into a movie with as many cameos as possible s lot of internet jokes at that

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I feel like the loony tunes were barely in the movie this time, like I felt like they had no purpose

overall I thought the first one overall was better put together, the pacing, the fan service, the music, the back story Nd how it all tied in, etc.

‘this one just felt like a bunch of jokes thrown into a movie with as many cameos as possible s lot of internet jokes at that
Yeah if this was about Lebron thinking of switching teams again and the algorithm getting mad because he has a fantasy basketball team. And then forces Lebron to win with the looney tunes on his team vs the goon squad. it would’ve been a better plot but something tells me Lebron didn’t want any true faults in his character to be shown and had his hands on the script