Official Southland Season 5 Thread

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
This the first season I haven't been following... I peeped the last two eps tho :whoo:

I need to go back and find out what happend with Ben and why he acting all paranoid.

It's been building....but here..

Earlier this season, Sammy got into it with his ex, things got a little rough and her new man was videotaping the shyt. Sammy snatched the video of it, and he and Ben both lied to internal affairs about the incident. Sammy has been wavering, talking about how he shouldn't have lied, etc and then he told Ben he still has the tape.

Ben had his girl's brother break in to Sammy's place and snatch the tape :merchant:

He tagged NBK all over the place to cover shyt up

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
It's been building....but here..

Earlier this season, Sammy got into it with his ex, things got a little rough and her new man was videotaping the shyt. Sammy snatched the video of it, and he and Ben both lied to internal affairs about the incident. Sammy has been wavering, talking about how he shouldn't have lied, etc and then he told Ben he still has the tape.

Ben had his girl's brother break in to Sammy's place and snatch the tape :merchant:

He tagged NBK all over the place to cover shyt up

damn this is messy... they could both lose their jobs

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I feel so bad for Sammy :to: Like he's been losing for so long...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
And now that idiot Ben had do that, is wearing dudes clothes around, Sammy was right outside, Ben looked like he was going to faint...'SAMMY whats up'? Was a great episode, only complaint was the edited curses and the tweakers got a little grating after a few scenes, despite the great tension and buildup, and thats how they really act I'm sure...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just started this yesterday

Only 3 episodes in but I like it :ehh:

Did tnt change anything after they picked it up or is it basically the same as season 1?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy episode. The kidnapping plot was a reference to the Onion Field, in case anyone was wondering. Two cops got kidnapped in LA in the 1960s and one of them got killed.

That girl Brooke is attractive, and I like her style, but she is batshyt crazy. The way she went from tearful to furious when Sherman broke up with her had me like :huhldup:

I've been hearing that this is the last season too but I really hope they bring it back. It's better than most other shows on TV.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sherman need to make that spanish nicca disappear like yesterday. Sammy got his foot on his neck and he don't even know it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD