Official Southland Season 5 Thread

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Given the fact that Southland hadn't gained any new viewers and TNT was too busy pushing Franklin and Bash and Rizzoli and Isles, not to mention, numerous repeats of Law and Order, Bones, The Mentalist, and Castle, its' cancellation was all but a given.

Edit: I almost forgot about the new season of Major Crimes.

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
I'm on episode 8 of season 5..I haven't seen this in years but recently started a rewatch..this is a sleeper for one of the greatest shows..

lots of great actors and writers on this show .. Ray Donovan, Shameless, Animal Kingdom...its the first time in noticing a lot of the cross over..

I just saw uncle Jerome lmao...and Shaq just came through..

this and Graceland are two of my favorite shows ever..haven't seen it in awhile, but I highly recommend it..

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When this was on HBO Max, I ran all of it back, over the course of like a year, and it was incredible. Even better to me as I have aged, I can see see in my own posts regarding plot points, and characters. I know LA a lot more intimately too, was in Silverlake and saw one of those coffee shops from Southland.

it's in my top 10 of all time. The ending was perfect, reminded me of The Shield.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Why did this get bumped? gave me hope that it was coming back.:mjcry:

Best cop show ever, and I don't even like cop shows.