Official Southland Season 5 Thread

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This show is too real right now. Southland is the best crime drama since The Wire.

Coop had to watch Lucero get his biggest fear taken out on him and still had the will to keep it together till he escaped :whew:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This show is too real right now. Southland is the best crime drama since The Wire.

Coop had to watch Lucero get his biggest fear taken out on him and still had the will to keep it together till he escaped :whew:

I literally freaked when dude threw the wild shot and they showed Coop laying there with his eyes closed....

But the fact that he got hit in the back in the shovel is gonna fukk him up long term.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I literally freaked when dude threw the wild shot and they showed Coop laying there with his eyes closed....

But the fact that he got hit in the back in the shovel is gonna fukk him up long term.
They've been foreshadowing him being done since last season with Lucy Liu.

I dunno, he might just get back on painkillers and go though the day fukked up again :merchant:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They've been foreshadowing him being done since last season with Lucy Liu.

I dunno, he might just get back on painkillers and go though the day fukked up again :merchant:

It's a shame that this season really focused on the fact that being a cop is all he's got.

I think he's gonna stick with it... but he's gonna be messed up in the head for a while.

I don't understand why this show isn't pulling ratings, man.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It's a shame that this season really focused on the fact that being a cop is all he's got.

I think he's gonna stick with it... but he's gonna be messed up in the head for a while.

I don't understand why this show isn't pulling ratings, man.
It's a shame but I never expect a show like this to do crazy numbers, I'm just glad TNT got it from NBC. I need to see more Awards and things like that though.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Has anybody else noticed how the dead bodies on SouthLand actually look like legit dead bodies?

Usually on TV or in the movies, unless it's a mannequin or something, dead people look like people holding their breath with their eyes closed. Sometimes they keep their eyes open to enhance the :merchant: effect in the viewer.

But... you notice how..... unnatural Lucerno looked when he got hit in the face? Head tilted back, mouth wide open... even his unmoving body posture seemed unnatural.

Or dude's death shakes when they came up on him impaled on the rebar.

Or last season when that drug dealer was cuffed to the lightpole.

edit: I'm only gauging from like documentaries and shyt, breh.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Has anybody else noticed how the dead bodies on SouthLand actually look like legit dead bodies?

Usually on TV or in the movies, unless it's a mannequin or something, dead people look like people holding their breath with their eyes closed. Sometimes they keep their eyes open to enhance the :merchant: effect in the viewer.

But... you notice how..... unnatural Lucerno looked when he got hit in the face? Head tilted back, mouth wide open... even his unmoving body posture seemed unnatural.

Or dude's death shakes when they came up on him impaled on the rebar.

Or last season when that drug dealer was cuffed to the lightpole.

edit: I'm only gauging from like documentaries and shyt, breh.
:youngsabo:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
This the first season I haven't been following... I peeped the last two eps tho :whoo:

I need to go back and find out what happend with Ben and why he acting all paranoid.