Official South Park Season 20 Thread

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
They actually did an episode on "shipping". I know that kind of fanart has been around for years and years but to think they would do an episode on it is just :mjlol:.

Ive only watched the first two episodes and I dont mind this whole "PC" thing going on.

I'd always seen Kyle/Stan as a thing on the internet and it made sense to me since they're main characters, but Tweek/Craig :patrice:.

I wonder what the Japanese fujoshis thought about this episode.

I can't speak for fujoshis, but as an american yaoi fan, the general consensus especially among Creek (CraigxTweek) shippers has been:
":blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:"

Incredible episode :blessed:
I feel like with this one, either you're gonna be on the Creek train, or you're off, and if you're off its gonna really piss you off. But for those of us who where on it. :banderas: You people don't understand, as someone whose shipped Creek since middle school, this episode gave me eternal LIFE.

May eternal blessing be bestowed upon Matt & Trey making my OTP canon :blessed:

moment of silence for all the Creek fanfics/fan art, that are sure to come.
Blessings at every turn :ohlawd:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
"What do you know about a little girl named Leslie?"

Pb4Q0LU.jpg

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yup. This whole season going over people's heads even tho so many themes are stretching from one episode to the next.

Trey/Matt are flat out shytting on this politically correct, gentrification hipster (and old hipster) CAC culture that has worked its way into a lot of cities. The Whole Foods, Yelp and SoDoSoPa shyt are dead giveaways at how lame shyt gets (and can get) when a lot of areas get gentrified into oblivion and the people at the heart of it start thinking they're automatic elite status (like the Yelpers)

Wild shyt is that people will avoid this season like the plague because so far they've introduced a lot of scenarios this season that describe present day fukkboy CAC America. Think about it

-insane amount of gentrification (SoDoSoPa)
-ubnoxious political correctness (PC Principal)
-attention whore era (Cartman on Twitter)
-gay agenda (Tweak/Craig; Cartman)
-tranny agenda (Bruce Jenner dikkriding)
-fake elitism (Yelpers)
-shaming on steroids (Whole Foods cashier)
-struggle gentrification (CtPaTown)
-underclass working for shyt wages (Kenny at CitiWok)
-2016 circus of an election (Trump)
-tired ass hot button "issues" like illegal immigration (building a wall to keep Canadians out)
-blatant classism (Cartman shytting on David just because he's a busboy)
:wow:By gawd

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I can't speak for fujoshis, but as an american yaoi fan, the general consensus especially among Creek (CraigxTweek) shippers has been:
":blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:"

Incredible episode :blessed:
I feel like with this one, either you're gonna be on the Creek train, or you're off, and if you're off its gonna really piss you off. But for those of us who where on it. :banderas: You people don't understand, as someone whose shipped Creek since middle school, this episode gave me eternal LIFE.

May eternal blessing be bestowed upon Matt & Trey making my OTP canon :blessed:

moment of silence for all the Creek fanfics/fan art, that are sure to come.
Blessings at every turn :ohlawd:

full

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is being a ninja gay? Ninja called gay but everyone scared of ISIS in the same outfits?