Official South Park Season 20 Thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Thought this episode was really good, but maybe that's just because as a big anime/manga fan I've been long aware of (and puzzled by) Yaoi as much as every other sane person is.
Can you please explain to us idiots WTF Yaoi really is, or was this episode on point in explaining it?

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Yeah, I've never understood wtf Yaoi is supposed to be, I was under the impression it was some boy pedo shyt and avoided investigating further because I didn't want to confirm one way or the other. :sitdown::scusthov::sitdown:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Can you please explain to us idiots WTF Yaoi really is, or was this episode on point in explaining it?

Pretty much what the episode said it was, it's a genre of manga that most properly translates to "boy love" and is basically gay romance stories involving teenage boys. It's really popular with girls and as such there's tons of fan fiction of popular characters engaging in "boy love".

4bs3Vv5.png

W9F2QpG.jpg

PJ8QQlA.jpg

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Pretty much what the episode said it was, it's a genre of manga that most properly translates to "boy love" and is basically gay romance stories involving teenage boys. It's really popular with girls and as such there's tons of fan fiction of popular characters engaging in "boy love".

4bs3Vv5.png

W9F2QpG.jpg

PJ8QQlA.jpg
:dahell:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

4bs3Vv5.png

W9F2QpG.jpg

PJ8QQlA.jpg

trying-to-remember.gif

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
If anybody hates this episode, they are not SP fans. This is a return to Matt and tre's old form. Looks like with this episode they are finally able to balance what is going on in real life while blending it in with telling the town's own stories like they used to do.

PC principle on fire AGAIN
Asian art
expo
stans dad and the japanese/Don king getting raped
everyone's
reactions
Craig's dad
karaoke
THAT BREAK UP SCENE

any one who doesn't agree is clearly a fakkit.

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
If anybody hates this episode, they are not SP fans. This is a return to Matt and tre's old form. Looks like with this episode they are finally able to balance what is going on in real life while blending it in with telling the town's own stories like they used to do.

PC principle on fire AGAIN
Asian art
expo
stans dad and the japanese/Don king getting raped
everyone's
reactions
Craig's dad
karaoke
THAT BREAK UP SCENE

any one who doesn't agree is clearly a fakkit.
It is a return to the og format but honestly it just wasn't that funny over all to me

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
So since they killed off reality last week, now South Park and it's residents are living in a PC-utopia where they'd rather have Craig/Tweek pretend to be gay because of the way it makes the town feel good about themselves to have gay kids running around than acknowledge Craig/Tweek when they are saying they're not gay just because some Asian girls draw pictures of them hugging. And Cartman might really be the one that's gay because he's doing butt sex with his cupid self?

Do I have it right? It's all about the selfishness of the PC town that killed reality in favor of the appearance of progressiveness?

I think you nailed it man :leon:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is, dudes can't say chit about Yaoi. Was trying to find an Ahsoka Tano outfit for my gf and much worse chit came up. Lots of Marge Simpson and Lois going at it.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Ep went over a lot of peoples head I see.

Yup. This whole season going over people's heads even tho so many themes are stretching from one episode to the next.

Trey/Matt are flat out shytting on this politically correct, gentrification hipster (and old hipster) CAC culture that has worked its way into a lot of cities. The Whole Foods, Yelp and SoDoSoPa shyt are dead giveaways at how lame shyt gets (and can get) when a lot of areas get gentrified into oblivion and the people at the heart of it start thinking they're automatic elite status (like the Yelpers)

Wild shyt is that people will avoid this season like the plague because so far they've introduced a lot of scenarios this season that describe present day fukkboy CAC America. Think about it

-insane amount of gentrification (SoDoSoPa)
-ubnoxious political correctness (PC Principal)
-attention whore era (Cartman on Twitter)
-gay agenda (Tweak/Craig; Cartman)
-tranny agenda (Bruce Jenner dikkriding)
-fake elitism (Yelpers)
-shaming on steroids (Whole Foods cashier)
-struggle gentrification (CtPaTown)
-underclass working for shyt wages (Kenny at CitiWok)
-2016 circus of an election (Trump)
-tired ass hot button "issues" like illegal immigration (building a wall to keep Canadians out)
-blatant classism (Cartman shytting on David just because he's a busboy)

Last edited: