Official South Park Season 20 Thread

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Best EP by far this season. This has been a season of well written scripts with clever ideas but unfunny jokes.

Upshall

Pro
Daps
I wonder if South Park will touch on the terrorist attacks as they've been toying with this angle all season

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
"What do you know about a little girl named Leslie?"

Pb4Q0LU.jpg
So Leslie is the girl PC Principal has been yelling at in the gym in every episode telling her to stop talking. This last episode opened with PC Principal calling the SWAT team to come and remove her from the gym. The picture above makes it look like she's his daughter. Could they be working together to bring down the old South Park we love?:lupe:2 more days.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
So Leslie is the girl PC Principal has been yelling at in the gym in every episode telling her to stop talking. This last episode opened with PC Principal calling the SWAT team to come and remove her from the gym. The picture above makes it look like she's his daughter. Could they be working together to bring down the old South Park we love?:lupe:2 more days.

And is that an alien on her shirt? :lupe:

I don't know what that has to do with anything, except South Park is really hitting hard this season and it's so impressive that I'm noticing little shyt and trying to figure it into the bigger plot. :pachaha:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
And is that an alien on her shirt? :lupe:

I don't know what that has to do with anything, except South Park is really hitting hard this season and it's so impressive that I'm noticing little shyt and trying to figure it into the bigger plot. :pachaha:
Yea, I was tryna figure it out too, but I'm just gonna wait until Wednesday.