Official South Park Season 20 Thread

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
They actually did an episode on "shipping". I know that kind of fanart has been around for years and years but to think they would do an episode on it is just :mjlol:.

Ive only watched the first two episodes and I dont mind this whole "PC" thing going on.

I'd always seen Kyle/Stan as a thing on the internet and it made sense to me since they're main characters, but Tweek/Craig :patrice:.

I wonder what the Japanese fujoshis thought about this episode.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
So since they killed off reality last week, now South Park and it's residents are living in a PC-utopia where they'd rather have Craig/Tweek pretend to be gay because of the way it makes the town feel good about themselves to have gay kids running around than acknowledge Craig/Tweek when they are saying they're not gay just because some Asian girls draw pictures of them hugging. And Cartman might really be the one that's gay because he's doing butt sex with his cupid self?

Do I have it right? It's all about the selfishness of the PC town that killed reality in favor of the appearance of progressiveness?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So since they killed off reality last week, now South Park and it's residents are living in a PC-utopia where they'd rather have Craig/Tweek pretend to be gay because of the way it makes the town feel good about themselves to have gay kids running around than acknowledge Craig/Tweek when they are saying they're not gay just because some Asian girls draw pictures of them hugging. And Cartman might really be the one that's gay because he's doing butt sex with his cupid self?

Do I have it right? It's all about the selfishness of the PC town that killed reality in favor of the appearance of progressiveness?
That speech PC principal was giving them summed it up too. It's not anyones business weither they are gay, but they HAVE to know proper consent in case they are.:dead:

Can I take a gander at your butt hole.:deadrose:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I love Tweek, so I'm down on any episode revolving around him. it was so stupid and weird i thought it was brilliant.