Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear the callous responses about the bookstore fukked up. I know it’s just a show but y’all don’t know how hard it is for elders to run something like that for their community. Kinda telling frfr :ld: just cuz you only seen Franklin in there don’t mean other people in the community don’t be there. Big Worm said it best it’s the principality of it. And any elder Black couple running a conscious bookstore in the community is all ethics and principle.

At least he got them a bigger spot not too far away so that’s cool but that was a vicious ass scene. Basically became a gentrifying white man on his own people because he was too dumb to take out Nix early after he had to drop on him and almost blew his brains out and now tryna touch his fam but he tryna get two Black men, albeit flawed, that are doing business with him, to kill each other? lol, fukk Franklin frfr :ehh:

I’m not gon let that one slide, his dumbass shoulda baked a cake for that cac cop in the first place. Bet any amount OG Simon still screws him in the end. :ehh:

No lie I was gonna @ you because I knew you in particular would be tight :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No lie I was gonna @ you because I knew you in particular would be tight :russ:

I wouldn’t mind Manboy pickin his lil bytch ass off now......:ehh:

fukkin right I was heated :russ:

Talkin bout some “y’all was gon lose y’all spot anyway” as if nikkaz in the street don’t know he food nikka you bout to lose YOUR mafukkin business fukk outta here :russ: :skip:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really. They holding on to glory but they need to pass down wealth not something that's worth nothing.

Man I dont got no sympathy for that mom and pops bookstore.

I'm supposed to feel like Franklin is Evil because they can't stay in the same place where they weren't getting any business?
So there's nothing wrong with purposely misleading an old couple that was instrumental in you and your pops upbringing for your own benefit?

Especially when it's done to further your purpose of selling crack to your community:unimpressed:

There's a reason he didn't tell them that they would have to move.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Totally but Franklin had to protect his family.

Franklin should’ve took Nix out the moment he had the drop on him. A cop putting a revolver to your head bout to kill you is bake a cake and spin da bend status. That’s on him :yeshrug: he let himself get extorted instead as if he ain’t already in too deep. :ld:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Franklin should’ve took Nix out the moment he had the drop on him. A cop putting a revolver to your head bout to kill you is bake a cake and spin da bend status. That’s on him :yeshrug:
True but Franklin is what 20 or 21 at the most?
shyt you saw that color purple shyt he pulled after he killed his next door neighbor.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
True but Franklin is what 20 or 21 at the most?
shyt you saw that color purple shyt he pulled after he killed his next door neighbor.

I mean we can’t use youthful ignorance as an excuse if he’s a whole drug kingpin working via the CIA. He felt Andre was enough of a threat to take out and Andre at least was on his upstanding citizen shyt and he knew Frank when he was young. The cac cop has no morals, Frank don’t got no ties, he knows too much, but he let him live?

Mind you, he ain’t even get fired they just reassigned him to desk duty so it ain’t like the threat is 100% clear. I’m willing to bet that shyt comes back to bite him in the ass.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Imagine how much more fukkery would be going on if Kevin's emotional ass was still in the picture

No bullshyt, I kinda wish he was. He prolly woulda ended up fukkin with Manboy and force Leon to have to murk his ass due to his absolute hatred of Manboy.....:skip: