Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Pardon my ignorance if this has already been posted but this show is phenomenal!

The song selected for the opening scene, I got the... by Labi Siffri was brilliant.

The song was sampled in 97 and 98 by two of the respective GOATS in hip hop during their entry into the game.
Jay with “The streets is watching” Eminem with “My name is”.
Excellent choice for that scene.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Those pain pills got Franklin's mind cloudy and it's impacting how he usually thinks and plots on situations.

I see Franklin is gonna have to make a Faustian pact with Leon to get silly and manboy off his ass(pause).

I don't think his mind is cloudy. We're watching him grow and get accustomed to new circumstances. He's shown himself to be naïve the past three seasons, but he adapts and is willing to learn and take counsel from his peers.

Season 1: A. He gets jacked on his bike after moving sloppy with a bookbag full of cash and a brick. Starts moving smarter.

B. He's not accustomed to the kind of violence that comes with that lifestyle. Carvel and Lenny both knew he wasn't built like that. Auvi puts the battery in his back later on and tells him how to handle it.

C: Goes to County Jail, gets his shyt took, and his azz whooped. Leon puts the battery in his back. He puts Ray Ray in his place, takes his shoes back from the esse.

D: His thinking is small minded. He's thinking about making money in the neighborhood. Reid puts him on a plane, and expands his vision.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I don't think his mind is cloudy. We're watching him grow and get accustomed to new circumstances. He's shown himself to be naïve the past three seasons, but he adapts and is willing to learn and take counsel from his peers.

Season 1: A. He gets jacked on his bike after moving sloppy with a bookbag full of cash and a brick. Starts moving smarter.

B. He's not accustomed to the kind of violence that comes with that lifestyle. Carvel and Lenny both knew he wasn't built like that. Auvi puts the battery in his back later on and tells him how to handle it.

C: Goes to County Jail, gets his shyt took, and his azz whooped. Leon puts the battery in his back. He puts Ray Ray in his place, takes his shoes back from the esse.

D: His thinking is small minded. He's thinking about making money in the neighborhood. Reid puts him on a plane, and expands his vision.
It's what I love about the show. It factors in the naive outlook from everyone involved dealing with the crack era. Franklin moves how he moves because nobody really knows what's about to happen until its happening. Even up til Leon playing with the uzi last season with a naive perspective on a weapon that is literally going to be the gun of choice to take gang wars to the next level. But at that point Leon don't understand that and he just shooting lights out with it

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Btw, was that autie Louie laying in the hospital bed in the promo?!?!?

:ufdup: they bet not kill my autie

Yeah, that was Louie in the hospital. In the trailer she says they're at war with both of their customers. So who knows what happened. That same trailer showed the Inglewood girls about to bust on a funeral. I'm guessing that was Manboy's homie's funeral. Perhaps she was there paying respects and got hit. Cuz Manboy is smart enough to not go at Franklin just yet. He definitely smells weakness though.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Naw on some real shyt tho, Reed weak as shyt as a CIA creh compared to the CIA creh on Narcos. That fool was like Navegante’s evil American twin you wasn’t playing with him at all....:skip:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Naw on some real shyt tho, Reed weak as shyt as a CIA creh compared to the CIA creh on Narcos. That fool was like Navegante’s evil American twin you wasn’t playing with him at all....:skip:

Reed looks too soft for the role lol.

He's 120 lbs soaking wet with that Mexican's luchador mask in his pocket.

The wheelchair dudes death might be the cops or a gallardo type cartel. Not the obvious choice, i.e them bum ass eses

Two Techs

Ghost in The Shell
Daps
image0.png

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Reed looks too soft for the role lol.

He's 120 lbs soaking wet with that Mexican's luchador mask in his pocket.

The wheelchair dudes death might be the cops or a gallardo type cartel. Not the obvious choice, i.e them bum ass eses

It wasn’t even that the Narcos CIA dude was physically imposing. You just knew that anytime he appeared it would be extreme fukkery. It’s like if both of em were in the same universe then Reed does all the dirty work and he makes the boss moves.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I really didn’t understand the choice to take out Skully. Man boy is conniving and shifty as hell. There’s no rest dealing with someone like that. You always have to stay steps ahead of them and even then that’s not a guarantee you’ll stay out of their traps.
Exactly. Also, Franklin was so worried about Skully that he didn't notice Manboy testing him when they met after the ambush. I don't think that Franklin realizes that he has 3 wolves (Skully, Manboy, and the dirty cop) at his neck.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Exactly. Also, Franklin was so worried about Skully that he didn't notice Manboy testing him when they met after the ambush. I don't think that Franklin realizes that he has 3 wolves (Skully, Manboy, and the dirty cop) at his neck.

Plus Teddy has said all along that he'll discard him once he's no longer needed.