Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall think pops gone let some info loose to the asian chicc?
I think so, the Fred Hampton mention had him open. He doesn’t like the whole destroying the black community shyt with the drugs first off so if he can expose the CIA for bringing the drugs in and destroying the community he gon be wit it. But then again, his son gonna have to go down too so who knows. I’m high af rn, what do I know :francis:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I think so, the Fred Hampton mention had him open. He doesn’t like the whole destroying the black community shyt with the drugs first off so if he can expose the CIA for bringing the drugs in and destroying the community he gon be wit it. But then again, his son gonna have to go down too so who knows. I’m high af rn, what do I know :francis:
so is she supposed to be the female Gary Webb? :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

good take. gives me flashbaccs of when he walked away when Franklin got choked out . will he redeem himself or is that scene even more significant?

lib123

All Star
Daps
To the OGs around LA at the time, in your opinion what % of young dudes heavy in the game at the time ended up dead?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I remember freeway Rick said that asked him to sit down with writers at the beginning of season 3 and he declined they running out of source material

That's crazy considering Kev Mac, Vlad, Skip Townsend, Alonzo , etc., could probably put them onto a whole bunch of people with experience and stories during those years.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Now I can definitely see pops and Franklin having some conflict .

ex Black Panther , left Franklin to be choked, trying to get him to stay out the streets, running a shelter helping the victims of the crack epidemic ... i can see it

Asian lady might get what she want from Mel AND Alton ... which could lead to her death tryna play Lois Lane

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

Now I can definitely see pops and Franklin having some conflict .

ex Black Panther , left Franklin to be choked, trying to get him to stay out the streets, running a shelter helping the victims of the crack epidemic ... i can see it

Asian lady might get what she want from Mel AND Alton ... which could lead to her death tryna play Lois Lane

I seen Leon getting active

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It's the 80s. 20 something year olds during those years wouldnt be but a couple generations out of the south I'm thinking.
I think it was more a of a mix you had guys with a more Southern influenced style while not quite being a southern accent like O.G. Turtle.

At the same time you had cats like Monster Kody who was active during that era who had the quintessential L.A accent going