Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Damn bro I don’t even remember that, what season was that?

season 1 or maybe 2 . I remember feeling like Alton wasn’t shyt when he came into the picture.

that scene they had about the Bruce Lee flick could be that turning point . Since then, pops attitude been like he fed up

Also that shootout is gonna make or break Jerome .

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
season 1 or maybe 2 . I remember feeling like Alton wasn’t shyt when he came into the picture.

that scene they had about the Bruce Lee flick could be that turning point . Since then, pops attitude been like he fed up

Also that shootout is gonna make or break Jerome .
Bet I might have to go back, I hate not rememeberng shyt in a show. I remmebr feeing like he wasn’t shyt either. Wasn’t he homeless and distant from Franklin? He’s come a long way :wow: , in episode 1 or 2 when the moms and pops were laughing, kicking it & I think Franklin walked out, I was happy for them as a whole :ehh:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:picard: They didn't hold back these two episodes.

I never seen Franklin make such a dumb move since he pulled up right across the street from those Mexican gangbangers in season one. :martin:
I actually didn't think the play was dumb. You got 2 crews beefing and a body was dropped already. You could hope after manboy dude was crucified they would just bygones be bygones evening out the score but it's unrealistic considering how personal the relationships are. One or both of them have to go to end the war

Imo though I think auntie was right, Saint chose the wrong person. He should have taken manboy out. Manboy is always going to try and become number 1. Eventually he will try and take Franklin out and cut him out with the connect . Skully although crazy plays his position and is content with just running his project. Franklin and his people made a choice based on who more likable and not business.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
1st 2 episodes were great. Show itself starting to creep into that wire, breaking bad etc level of good.

No shade to power but ghost would have set up some shyt like this then be going to the club the same night dolo on the cell phone walking to the store.

This show really does a great job of getting you captured in the moments.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah Saint trippin, breh food out here. Leon ain’t even fukkin wit em and he got some random ‘nam vet running security? Yeah he trippin trippin :usure:

Glad to se Mel clean, I think she finna do a tell all book with that Asian lady.

Peaches been down with them since Season 1 though.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
1st 2 episodes were great. Show itself starting to creep into that wire, breaking bad etc level of good.

No shade to power but ghost would have set up some shyt like this then be going to the club the same night dolo on the cell phone walking to the store.

This show really does a great job of getting you captured in the moments.

Ghost and Tommy would take out the Bloods and Crips sets during the day, then have enough time in the episode for Tommy to go home and snort coke with his mom, and for Ghost to have a sex scene with Angie and then go home and mush Tasha in the face when she's waiting for him at the penthouse door with the:gurl: look

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Those pain pills got Franklin's mind cloudy and it's impacting how he usually thinks and plots on situations.

I see Franklin is gonna have to make a Faustian pact with Leon to get silly and manboy off his ass(pause).
:ohhh: didn't even think of that, but it has to be the reason they showed him eating one

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What Saint shoulda did was just get his money, weapons, and soldiers up by making his area a safe haven for money making and let his two biggest threats kill each other. Then offset the losses from down business due to war by taking the product OT and get paid.

I love how everyone is vulnerable right now. Every single character is in danger fr outside of Mel, she need to just keep her fine ass in Texas and keep praising Jesus :mjcry: