Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
ManBoy is a problem and he smells blood in the water with Franklin being hurt. In actuality, ManBoy been a problem before Franklin got hurt. They have to address it before it gets crazy.

In hindsight, it's gonna look like it would've been smart to let Leon mark his ass out. Though I get Franklin's motives at the time.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
ehh, i think Franklin can read Manboy thus letting him murk Skully and likely setting up a successive plan to get Manboy off the board as well. I could see Saint getting someone in Manboy's crew to off him, he doesn't seem to have that loyalty and respect from his crew that Skully has - dust head and all - plus it kinda highlights how unorganized crips were due to their size vs how organized bloods were. I woulda legit rolled with Skully, but I can see Franklin wanting both gone

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
ehh, i think Franklin can read Manboy thus letting him murk Skully and likely setting up a successive plan to get Manboy off the board as well. I could see Saint getting someone in Manboy's crew to off him, he doesn't seem to have that loyalty and respect from his crew that Skully has - dust head and all - plus it kinda highlights how unorganized crips were due to their size vs how organized bloods were. I woulda legit rolled with Skully, but I can see Franklin wanting both gone
Probably would've been easier to get Skully killed then get man boy locked up.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Oh and as of right now it's looking like Leon been right all along. He balked at serving Skully he told Franklin not to get involved in the war, he was also on the fence about even going to the party had he not he and Franklin would still be on speaking terms. Ol girl at the party did tell Franklin he needed a loyal cat like Leon around though.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
shyt getting crazy on all aspects of the show.

Franklin should’ve stayed patient and let them nikkas kill each other. Now he got Skully on his ass and Man Boy is plotting. Telling the cops and trying to get stuff “cleaned up” not realizing he’s about to make shyt worst. Now his parents involved and what not... nikkas tryna dig into his story. It’s a mess for my dude right now.

Leon lookin crazy and lost. Scared to even do a transaction with the Mexicans. I don’t think it was a setup though I mean it could’ve been but I think they would’ve started shooting if it was. He needs to get back with Franklin.

Reed getting hoe’d by the Mexican police. Should’ve killed those cops and dipped.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Ay is Franklin auntie ol girl from P-Valley?
-if Franklin mom's making so muchch bread, she need to move out of the hood.

-that cac cop was about to get jumped by wild crack fiends

-Why franklin uncle look like a swole Eazy-E

-Peaches was on his Vietnam PTSD shyt. Talmbout he wanna get revenge on charlie

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hardest show out

unrelated, but does anyone have a photo or a clip from the earlier seasons where it was Christmas morning and Franklin was alone in the trap cooking crack? Loved that scene