Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how this is 4 seasons deep and no one is really hating on it. Usually by this time you have elitist gang trying to tell us how the writing has gon down hill and that the show was better in season one.

Man people hated as soon as the show was announced if we’re being honest. A whole lot of “I’m not watching another show about black men drug dealing!” was going on.

I ain’t forget. :sas2:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Man people hated as soon as the show was announced if we’re being honest. A whole lot of “I’m not watching another show about black men drug dealing!” was going on.

I ain’t forget. :sas2:
People were still hating on the show going into Season 3. But Season 3 was so dope people had to start giving props eventually

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a feeling that Leon is gonna end up cleaning this shyt up for Franklin.

Yep. He will. Leon is a dumber version of Avon without the leadership qualities and Franklin is Stringer if he was smarter and more of a boss. They need each other. Franklin not really with the street sh*t and Leon isn’t able to think high level enough to do what Franklin does.

Daps
Yea. I haven’t finished episode 1 yet but, Skully is the uncomfortable choice here. He’s clearly mental but, stays in his lane. Man Boy will eventually try to take out Franklin.

I really didn’t understand the choice to take out Skully. Man boy is conniving and shifty as hell. There’s no rest dealing with someone like that. You always have to stay steps ahead of them and even then that’s not a guarantee you’ll stay out of their traps.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
this is a bad plan. this is like pouring gasoline on a wildfire, and now it's gonna spread all over.

this is how the CIA ruined countries.

Franklin let Teddy talk him into a war.
:snoop:

Its kind of funny. Teddy is basically like "See what a mess we made out of Iran? What you need to do is to do the same thing in LA!!"

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really didn’t understand the choice to take out Skully. Man boy is conniving and shifty as hell. There’s no rest dealing with someone like that. You always have to stay steps ahead of them and even then that’s not a guarantee you’ll stay out of their traps.

He thinks Skully is too unpredictable for business whereas Man Boy isn’t. But, Skully stays in his lane like Louie said. I get the feeling that Skully respects people who are loyal. So had Franklin stood by his word he wouldn’t have to worry about being backstabbed by him. And if Skully’s recklessness got him killed one day or put in prison, oh well, so be it. He’s way over in another part of the city. He’s not impacting Franklin’s business. Man Boy makes money but, he’s obviously going to backstab him one day.