Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Leon need to realize he's a number TWO not a one. Hell in someways he's a number 3 cause he ain't really set up to handle the business. Last time saint gave him some real responsibility his bytch was stealing and becoming a basehead. Plus he ain't diplomatic enough to deal with Teddy and the Mexicans when saint out so Louie the next best person. Saint messy right now but that's to be expected considering he's the one taking all the shyt. He's the one who went to prison, he's the one who had to kill a cop who knew too much, he's the one who got shot. Last thing you need is your second in command wylin out acting all emotional especially when you got gangs beefing over nothing and dropping bodies everywhere. Them nikkas need to get it together cause ain't none of them built to survive without the other for long.
Nothing but facts

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Why did Leon blame Gustavo for Kevin rather than Franklin?
Because Lucia & Gustavo played Kevin to get the recipe, and then put Franklin & Leon in a spot where they had to choose between their brother or war with the Mexicans.
Leon's a hothead, but his anger is justified.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I really don't think at this point skully can be reasoned with. He's already crazy as catshyt. Now he feels Frank set him up. Franklin should've stayed out of it eventually the chips wouldve fell where they may. And frank wasn't setting up the cop, he told him to get intel, the cop got pissed and was probably about to beat up alton.

With leon not having good product, eventually he will go back to franklin. But leon is such a hothead, I think that would be his ultimate downfall. Overall very entertaining.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I really don't think at this point skully can be reasoned with. He's already crazy as catshyt. Now he feels Frank set him up. Franklin should've stayed out of it eventually the chips wouldve fell where they may. And frank wasn't setting up the cop, he told him to get intel, the cop got pissed and was probably about to beat up alton.

With leon not having good product, eventually he will go back to franklin. But leon is such a hothead, I think that would be his ultimate downfall. Overall very entertaining.

But Franklin did set him up. He has every right to be angry.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But Franklin did set him up. He has every right to be angry.
Yeah he does.

This season has did a bit of foreshadowing so far. Maybe I'm wrong, but skully's baby mom is manboys sister right? Once manboy finds out skully isn't dead, I see his baby mom playing a role in his(skully) death. And manboy is a lot like franklin, very smart, thinks before he acts. His homie already put the idea out to go after franklin but manboy shot it down.