Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Franklin chose wrong. He should've listened to Louie.
:snoop:

Manboy can’t be trusted cause he’ll stab you in the back, Skully can’t be trusted cause he may randomly decide to stuff a grenade in your mouth. Franklin shoulda let the best man win because the war wasn’t just gon stop cause one of em got smoked

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how this is 4 seasons deep and no one is really hating on it. Usually by this time you have elitist gang trying to tell us how the writing has gon down hill and that the show was better in season one.

Game of thrones :mjlol:... Rick Ross said they caught up to his story so what they gonna next?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I thought Franklin had an actual plan instead of some bum ass double-cross :francis:

This reporter and her weird boy servant is just....:comeon:

Nobody is dedicating resources to do a follow-up on a beat cop and his cracked out daughter but whatever

I'll let it play out, but the core storyline between Franklin, Teddy and the CIA is still far superior than this side action

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Reed getting coked out smoking squares Leon being on that emotional shyt Mel looking good franklin stressed now manboy and skully doing justice love to see skully get his flowers franklin is still young asl

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
shyts peak!!

Manboy schooled his crew on Saint having brains. Saint then supplying skully the roman with C.O.D sniper rifles.

Saints a devious fukk out here!

on the humble though how did he have fat Monk put his skeng on his day one, cant do that fam. Also talking to his mans like that in front of his peoples is bangers fam of course Leon is gonna :pacspit: his dummy out

:blessed: that we got some dope new shyt!!