Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Didn’t Franklin drop out of college in the Season 1 (off screen)
Was it that he dropped out, or couldn't afford to go into the first place?

Man that seems so LONG ago that I can't even remember. :pachaha:Frank's come a LONG way.

Also....anybody else think Mel might come back to the show next season? I can see her possibly taking up some "Holy roller" role in a crusade to rid her neighborhood of the scourge of Franklin and drugs, since she's embraced the Lord now. She's got a grudge against him forever, I'm sure.

If Asian Vlad isn't killed or otherwise written out of the story in these last two episodes, I'm not sure how they reincorporate her into the storyline for a full season next year. I think her story has pretty much run its course, especially now that the gubment has shut down her story and put the heat on the newspaper brass.

I also think there has to be a MAJOR cliffhanger in next week's show...like, where a main character dies or something. But I can't see it being Jerome. Maybe it's Alton. That would be WILD if Reed murked Alton and caused a rift with Frank, and caused Cissy to hold Frank responsible...she already seems ready to distance herself from it all, as evidenced by what she said in the hospital waiting room. :patrice:

I swear this is the only show I RELIGIOUSLY follow every week, I haven't followed a show like this in YEARS.

Last edited: