Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Snowfall before the CIA scandal was even made public.
there was a man in the 80s who tried to expose em
them alphabet boys took his whole family out :wow:

but they played the CIA angle way too early
I know I keep reiterating this but the real story is so much better

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I'm not mad at Jerome for being on some Scorched Earth shyt, but Frank's right, you gotta be smart. nikka wanna got to war with the Crips :francis:

His crew ain't built for that

manboy crew ain’t the only crips out there. Didn’t Jerome link up with them Crip nikkas in the projects.

Nevertheless, I’ve been sayin Jerome will die soon . Probably most liked character

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
manboy crew ain’t the only crips out there. Didn’t Jerome link up with them Crip nikkas in the projects.

Nevertheless, I’ve been sayin Jerome will die soon . Probably most liked character

Yep, pretty sure in the next preview Jerome and those the cats he pulled up on/blocked with were rocking blue, whips included.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's exactly what I mean. Cause they way they did it you'd think if someone watching for the plug she would have hit him up the night reed was in the club making it obvious.

Its different writers on the show, you can only work with what you have/at the place where the paton is passed to you. One negative of having too many pens. Considering covid, and Singleton not being around to cross check/blend the edges. Its all good.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Its different writers on the show, you can only work with what you have/at the place where the paton is passed to you. One negative of having too many pens. Considering covid, and Singleton not being around to cross check/blend the edges. Its all good.

Yes truth covid probably messed the round table up. They probably were on Zoom calls working it.

Sorry but he has to catch this type of stuff. I'm sure it is in the editing trash bin but we should have got some more back story to ole girl.
uRzWuHZK.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I didn’t like that. Should’ve just killed her. What was the point.

Probably would have brought more attention to what's going on with the CIA if the all of a sudden up dead. Instead they drug her up and make her not look credible as a journalist(maybe if that's what they did) and when they do come back because she kept going they'll finish her with an overdose.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still watching the ep right now so haven’t read the comments but did franklin dream of this moment in a previous season when louie got shot or see it in a vision? I experienced an extreme case of deja bu watching that scene...like I seen it play out exactly like this before

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great ep...a little stumped tho by how naive the reporter bytch was...like she honestly didn’t expect threats against her and her family and really thought she was in a position of power? I gave her character too much credit smdh