Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
So I think Franklin gf is really manboy bottom bytch thats there to find Franklin plug. they dropped way to many hints this ep.
I think Franklin’s girlfriend is either RELATED to the Black detective that shook him and Peaches down, or she's an undercover who works with/reports to that Black detective.

Either way, I feel like her work bringing him down would somehow help her get her jailed brother in a better situation.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah but if he died from that, it probably would have been right there rather than a year later. I'm not a medical expert but I don't think he would have died if he stayed clean after that.
he had a hole in his aorta, they said it. that's your main artery, likely grew over time until his heart couldn't pump out enough blood to his body (some would spill out the hole in his aorta)

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
So these nikkaz had a million dollars to bail this nikka out & potentially lose the money?

Did she google how to make that shyt to put fat man to shyt? I wonder how she put that together in the 80s.

If a gangsta shot up a car and killed 4 people, they ain't letting the 5th person go. You already killed a kid why leave a witness.

They'd need 100K for a 1M bail.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
So these nikkaz had a million dollars to bail this nikka out & potentially lose the money?

Did she google how to make that shyt to put fat man to shyt? I wonder how she put that together in the 80s.

If a gangsta shot up a car and killed 4 people, they ain't letting the 5th person go. You already killed a kid why leave a witness.
All you need is rubbing alcohol and bleach

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
I get what y’all saying about fatback falling for that easily but the show has written his character to be kind of dumb up to this point & last season when Franklin and Leon were looking for melody Leon said “don’t act like you wasn’t following him around for p*ssy crumbs” So it’s been implied he’s thirsty