9da216d07a7cf90db345bdd5e0d36023.png

Last edited:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did not like the Fatback 2nd act. That was written poorly. Plus, easy catch for twelve. They bailed him out.
Yes, written very poorly. To show fatback being that naive to being set up like that..

And now the writers have skullys BM on a jihad stabbing nikkas while skully is now docile nailing crosses to the wall and Manboy is walking thru skullys hood Day & Night when he laid down like 12 bloods in their own hood not to mention manboy was the actual one who shot skully..:russ:

This shyt has really became sloppy with the teases and dragging things out, the acting is engaging but the writing is getting worse and even more unbelievable with each episode..

They have definitely gone away from singletons vision, this show may end up being like Oz and in the end they pretty much kill off everyone..

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Yes, written very poorly. To show fatback being that naive to being set up like that..

And now the writers have skullys BM on a jihad stabbing nikkas while skully is now docile nailing crosses to the wall and Manboy is walking thru skullys hood Day & Night when he laid down like 12 bloods in their own hood not to mention manboy was the actual one who shot skully..:russ:

This shyt has really became sloppy with the teases and dragging things out, the acting is engaging but the writing is getting worse and even more unbelievable with each episode..

They have definitely gone away from singletons vision, this show may end up being like Oz and in the end they pretty much kill off everyone..

I don't buy that she would have been able to subdue his fat ass like that even with the chloroform.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not reading no spoilers tonight.

didn’t make it...reading thru the thread now...since I’m up shoulda just watched it on hulu lol...ep sounds fire tho

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So these nikkaz had a million dollars to bail this nikka out & potentially lose the money?

Did she google how to make that shyt to put fat man to shyt? I wonder how she put that together in the 80s.

If a gangsta shot up a car and killed 4 people, they ain't letting the 5th person go. You already killed a kid why leave a witness.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Here's why the Asian reporter is likely gonna die:

1. She knows who Reed is....so it ain't just the Saint family who's compromised. She told Pops that she knew about the CIA. Pops gonna tell Frank that. Frank likely tells Reed. So it's REED who likely offs her, plus Reed is able to get away with it far more readily, particularly since he's already made so many others disappear.

2. Drunk Reed bossed up on Saint and basically threatened him in the club. Now, Saint has info that impacts them both....so its not in Reed's best interest to try to strong-arm Saint now, this should actually force them to bond again.

3. The show just got renewed for Season 5....can't see them letting her storyline drag out for 14 more episodes where SHE'S the biggest threat to Saint. Again, she's actually a bigger threat to Reed, which is more dangerous for her.