Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
-Knew Fatback was gonna die. Called that last week. Too predictable.

-That idiot boy in Arkansas gonna get hooked on that crack like an idiot. Maybe the father too. The mama gonna be rich but left alone with two babies:wow:

—Fatback wasn’t never the smartest cookie in the jar. I could see how he would fall for the setup. He probably thought wouldn’t NOBODY but Frank and Leon post such a high ass bail.

-The reporter dies this season. Guaranteed

-I forgot Jerome didn’t know that Reed was CIA.

-Franklin gonna kill ole girl he laying the pipe too when he finds out she’s an undercover Pig.

Overall this was probably the most underwhelming/predictable episode of the season. But if i’m not mistaken this is one of the first episodes they filmed after the shut down so i’m sure the writing was affected by the protocols

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
writing starting to break down and become predictable and cliche

this shyt fallin off

yeah that’s how I’m feeling. This season is just “cool” to me. Like I don’t have any strong feelings, positive or negative. Fatback falling for those hoes was pretty dumb. Why are Manboy and Skully just kickin it like they ain’t try to kill each other a couple weeks ago? Yeah I get the family connection but I’m not buying it the way it has been written

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
-Knew Fatback was gonna die. Called that last week. Too predictable.

-That idiot boy in Arkansas gonna get hooked on that crack like an idiot. Maybe the father too. The mama gonna be rich but left alone with two babies:wow:

—Fatback wasn’t never the smartest cookie in the jar. I could see how he would fall for the setup. He probably thought wouldn’t NOBODY but Frank and Leon post such a high ass bail.

-The reporter dies this season. Guaranteed

-I forgot Jerome didn’t know that Reed was CIA.

-Franklin gonna kill ole girl he laying the pipe too when he finds out she’s an undercover Pig.

Overall this was probably the most underwhelming/predictable episode of the season. But if i’m not mistaken this is one of the first episodes they filmed after the shut down so i’m sure the writing was affected by the protocols
I watched an interview with the show runner and the actress that plays Cissy & they both said the season got better AFTER the covid shutdown

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it damn sure was lmao
Lhd.gif