Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't say Celestials because they are getting a whole film with the Eternals. Fing Fang and Makluans are still my number one choice. Left field would be Galactus but with FantasticFour coming why hint at him now?:jbhmm:
With the Celestials/Eternals, it could be some leftover tech to help against the deviants . I can’t see it being Galactus related, would be way too far out. My dark horse pick is it could be related to Kang, due to his time fukkery. But I’m thinking it’s to set up the Makluans.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finished watching this piff not too long ago. shyt was flames in my book. Even the super magical ending. The fights are the best in the MCU. With winter soldier being right there with it. It’s just something about hand to hand fighting that’s just unfukkwittable. Pops was a damn BEAST with them rings. I gotta watch this again soon as it hits them innanets. Wish my dude could get a better Asian bish than awkwafina tho. They shoulda got Ol girl from ninja assassin. Not saying she wasn’t good in the flick but cmon breh my dude sheng out here six packed up and running round with a bish with scoliosis and no ass :snoop:

:russ::russ:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
we 10 yrs of marvel led by male heroes and a whole childhood filled with them and all women got was princess leia and sarah conner so i aint mad at it. I wanna see more nerd females at the theater geeking out

:shaq:
Yeah female heroes isnt the problem