Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
One thing I noticed is females have taken over the MCU. :ohhh:

1. Asgard is led by a female.
2. Wakanda may have a queen instead of a king.
3. Shuri might be the new black panther
4. The emergence of the Scarlett Witch
5. RiRi replacing iron man
6. Captain Marvel will now be joined by Spectrum and Ms Marvel.
7. Sharon Carter is the power broker
8. Julia Luis Dreyfus is in charge of the dark avengers
9. There’s a new Black Widow.
10. A female opened the multiverse and now…
the 10 rings are now led by a female [\spoiler]
You just noticed that? :russ:
Every phase 4 movie/show has the female character saying explicitly theyre superior to their male counterpart and kicking the shyt out of them in one way or the other.
Add female Loki, Thor and Hulk to the list too.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Every phase 4 movie/show has the female character saying explicitly theyre superior to their male counterpart and kicking the shyt out of them in one way or the other.

shyt just came out of nowhere :manny:

It was subtle at first, but now the door has been kicked all the way open.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
people are theorizing the snap messed up the deal they had. or marvel wants banner human for she-hulk because professor hulk is too expensive so they'll explain it in the story.
I think that if banner hulks out the arm will be healed but he doesn't want to for some reason.
Ok that makes sense

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Finished watching this piff not too long ago. shyt was flames in my book. Even the super magical ending. The fights are the best in the MCU. With winter soldier being right there with it. It’s just something about hand to hand fighting that’s just unfukkwittable. Pops was a damn BEAST with them rings. I gotta watch this again soon as it hits them innanets. Wish my dude could get a better Asian bish than awkwafina tho. They shoulda got Ol girl from ninja assassin. Not saying she wasn’t good in the flick but cmon breh my dude sheng out here six packed up and running round with a bish with scoliosis and no ass :snoop:

Last edited:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
One thing I noticed is females have taken over the MCU. :ohhh:

1. Asgard is led by a female.
2. Wakanda may have a queen instead of a king.
3. Shuri might be the new black panther
4. The emergence of the Scarlett Witch
5. RiRi replacing iron man
6. Captain Marvel will now be joined by Spectrum and Ms Marvel.
7. Sharon Carter is the power broker
8. Julia Luis Dreyfus is in charge of the dark avengers
9. There’s a new Black Widow.
10. A female opened the multiverse and now…
the 10 rings are now led by a female [\spoiler]

Or what about most of the heroes having daddy issues…

Iron Man
Thor
Black Panther
Shang Chi
Peter Quill
Gamora/Nebula
Wasp

*Spider-Man: hasn’t been addressed but he def got some and Black Widow got family issues.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

we 10 yrs of marvel led by male heroes and a whole childhood filled with them and all women got was princess leia and sarah conner so i aint mad at it. I wanna see more nerd females at the theater geeking out

:shaq:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It was pretty good and definitely in the high tier of the MCU origin films:ehh:I did prefer the more martial arts practical effects in the early parts of the film to the usual big cgi armies going at it. Still dope though and Mandarin was cool as hell:ehh:Michelle Yeoh is always awesome :wow:Shang sister was cool and I'm curious where that goes :ehh:Aqua didn't bother me as much but she shouldn't be a tag along in war room conversations with Avengers :rudy:
So who we think is getting summoned Fing Fang Foom, Shurma Gurath, Galactus, Annihulus?!
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was pretty good and definitely in the high tier of the MCU origin films:ehh:I did prefer the more martial arts practical effects in the early parts of the film to the usual big cgi armies going at it. Still dope though and Mandarin was cool as hell:ehh:Michelle Yeoh is always awesome :wow:Shang sister was cool and I'm curious where that goes :ehh:Aqua didn't bother me as much but she shouldn't be a tag along in war room conversations with Avengers :rudy:
So who we think is getting summoned Fing Fang Foom, Shurma Gurath, Galactus, Annihulus?!
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I’m thinking it’s probably related to the Makluans, unless they change the origins of the rings, which due to their age in the MCU, the celestials/eternals would be my only other guess

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I’m thinking it’s probably related to the Makluans, unless they change the origins of the rings, which due to their age in the MCU, the celestials/eternals would be my only other guess
I won't say Celestials because they are getting a whole film with the Eternals. Fing Fang and Makluans are still my number one choice. Left field would be Galactus but with FantasticFour coming why hint at him now?:jbhmm: