Veteran
Daps
People think iron fist is coming in the sequel I’m not sure still
I’m thinking they make him mixed if so

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just got back. Wasn't going to go see this but my kid wanted to check it out.

7.5/10 - Way better than I thought it would be. Like others I thought the 3rd act was the worst but not bad enough to tank the movie. Theater was packed and people were laughing their ass off at that Awkwafina girl. :yeshrug: Fight scenes were well done. Marvel got a new hero to rock with now.

A certain you know who bouncing in the middle of the cutscene had me dying.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Was really glad to see a lot of black folk at the theater. Respect.

Loved the film. I was just there for some good post-hang-over, solid popcorn flick action and it delivered. Fighting choreography is some of the best in cinema history.

Marvel must have really felt revisionist resentment for what they produced in Iron Fist on netflix... because they more than made up for it in S.C.

Conclusion: 8.4 out of 10 (and that Anderson Paak joint ended the movie superbly... as did Hotel CA. lol).

It's like Black Panther meets Always Be My Maybe... eventually meets Never Ending Story (three films that i already admire).

Top 5 marvel movie for me.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
45 to 75 is a pretty big range. Mind narrowing it down a bit more, breh? :dwillhuh:
It wasn't more than 75% but I didn't get a good look at the whole theater. I had plenty of space but ppl were moving around too much at the beginning. These middle age black women were fighting over AMCs assigned seating which is why I didn't theater hop into Free Guy.

If you scared just stay home.