Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Just got back….was a good entry into the collection. IMAX boosted it, of course, but the action scene were well done, I liked all the characters, and the mandatory pandering was handled as well it could be. It felt like this was made for a Chinese audience, which I appreciated because it gave us some variety in the themes that felt a lot less like I was being lectured.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
when I went….. of course you can choose your seating so I sat on the end and whomever bought they tickets left a gap between us.

I also kept my mask on and wore a hoodie (which ain’t to abnormal for me since most theaters get cold as fukk)

I felt safe
The odds of you getting it while masked up in a theater are pretty low but not zero, so I understand some people not risking it. There's usually not that many people at the showing. If you're vaxxed and masked up its pretty safe. It's not like people are really talking and launching spit all over the theater like they do at bars and stuff when people are drinking. Plus there's only a few movies every now and then that are actually worth seeing in the theater.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Movie was fukking great until the crazy dragon shyt.

Still loved it. The fighting was dope as fukk. Lots of exposition but it was needed.

Not a fan of Awkwafina but she was ok in this. Didn’t bother me as much as I thought she would.

I loved Ben Kingsley, he was great! :dead:

With that said…You know ya boy gotta do some rankings. Only origin flicks for this…

1. Iron Man
2. GOTG
3. Black Panther
4. Ant-Man
5. Shang Chi
6. Doctor Strange
7. CA: TFA
8. Black Widow
9. Captain Marvel
10. Thor
11. The Incredible Hulk

*I don’t count Spider-Man Homecoming as a origin story.

Damn that’s a fair ranking as far as your origin line up….. I like that and I’m gonna deem you CREDIBLE:leon:

Everyone @YakSpiller gets my stamp of approval:banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So will his character join the main Avengers from this point forward??

Me and @wire28 cant tell you all that or reveal any details cuz it’s way too soon.

But let’s just say the future is bright and some things are gonna be done to keep you on your toes…… especially what’s bout to happen in Dr. Strange 2

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Damn that’s a fair ranking as far as your origin line up….. I like that and I’m gonna deem you CREDIBLE:leon:

Everyone @YakSpiller gets my stamp of approval:banderas:
It’s always been Marvel Gang.

Some shyt I gotta be real about but at the end of the day I respect everything they do.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It’s always been Marvel Gang.

Some shyt I gotta be real about but at the end of the day I respect everything they do.

Yea.... but shyt hits different coming from me even though I tell no lies:mjlol:

So I'm attaching myself to your credibility to bring myself up some notches:mjgrin: