Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Just got back. Movie was FANTASTIC.

Marvel is back. Black Widow ain't restore the feeling but THIS? Oh yeah.

Marvel 2 for 2 on movies with non White leads. They go extra hard for movies with culture and flavor.
Just got back :wow:

Easily one of the best solo MCU movies
This is great to hear

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Just got back. It was aight.
but i'll say this...he should have been portrayed as a way better hand to hand fighter. The base level bad guys were hangin with him a little too close.
This bum ass people from Ta Lo was talkin some wild shyt like they were some GOAT level warriors and them bum ass foot soldiers had them tied up before them bats came out. :mjlol: And that fake ass Fin Fang Foom Lost too. :beli:

Wong and Abomination out here having WWE matches:martin:. And i was wondering if they were going to bring in Danny Rand/Kun Lun. Still no Netflix people getting that call up:beli:. I need to see Luke Cage get the MCU graphics. :to:

EDIT: and oh i know yall say the little Spiderman pose he did...i think that's a hint at Shang Chi teaching spiderman his own martial arts style.

shang-a.jpg

and was the movie brightness too low for yall? I could barely see shyt in parts of this movie.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just finished. It was straight. Nothing amazing. Thought the beginning was better than the end. The humor was on point. The actual story dragged it down a bit IMO. Felt like some shyt just happened to happen. Plus it’s a little bit of propaganda

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I saw it earlier tonight. The few MCU cameos they had were picked well. Even though I enjoyed it, I don't know why reviewers are raving so much about this movie. I actually liked Black Widow better and saw it twice opening weekend. I don't think I'm going to see this a 2nd time this weekend.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
few thoughts. thread title remains a disgrace. mods get on ya job.

i liked it. the start of it was really dope. the bus sequence was dope. real jackie chan shyt.

i thought the non creature cgi was pretty terrible. that shyt in the epilogue looks worse than early 00s CG. this movie should have been bright and vibrant but they stuck it with that feige grey hue. i tuned out near the end when it predictably had a 30 min climax which became super predictable.

i gave it a 6, it was a 7 before that.

also there were more people in my 6pm showing than every movie i've seen this past year combined. and i go all the time. curious to see how much it makes this weekend. but that made me know spider-man is absolutely going to crush the box office buildings when it drops because everyone on my tl was talking about that trailer whereas this didn't have nearly the buzz before