Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Im going tonight, No expectations but i hope its dope.

The finally seeing the mandarin in this is gonna annoy me because IM3 was so ass

Same……. Got my ticket for the 6. Going when I get off fukk that DELTA:pacspit:

But I am finna be masked and hoodied up then I’m burning my clothes when I get home:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It was TERRIBLE, breh. I'm a Marvel head in every sense of the word, I love pretty much everything that they put out.

To this day, I haven't finished the 2nd season of Iron Fist. I can't stomach it.

Watch Season 2:stopitslime:

Im not asking you, I’m telling you:ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Because it’s part of your process:ufdup:

The old Stan war is done cuz a lot of the key DC stans was embarrassingly thoroughly defeated and eliminated. The few left behind are in hiding or Flabby and sick.

But there is a new uprising that may be coming. Marvel may need new soldiers like you as many of the vets retired. Should you be one of the leaders of the new generation for the up and coming war. You need to be qualified and go through the full ritual to lead:ufdup:

Also in short, because @wire28 said so:ufdup:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bought a solo ticket for tomorrow. empty theater. i chose 2nd to last row, seat furthest to the left. i swear to god if some motherfukker chooses the accompanying seat next to me, i'm dumping their icey on their head

Solo early showings >

Got my tickets for a 1pm showing tomorrow too. Gonna be my first time going to the movies since January 2020

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You aint doing shyt.
:unimpressed:
I'll say something at least. got no patience for a person who inexplicably sits near you when they don't have to. i don't care if that's your lucky seat, fukk away from me... especially now. if it fills up, i get it

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Because it’s part of your process:ufdup:

The old Stan war is done cuz a lot of the key DC stans was embarrassingly thoroughly defeated and eliminated. The few left behind are in hiding or Flabby and sick.

But there is a new uprising that may be coming. Marvel may need new soldiers like you as many of the vets retired. Should you be one of the leaders of the new generation for the up and coming war. You need to be qualified and go through the full ritual to lead:ufdup:

Also in short, because @wire28 said so:ufdup:
what is this?!:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So I should see this shyt???

Maaaaaaaaan I’m just finishing up!!!

This shyt was dope!!!!! Gotdamn there was more action in this than I anticipated.

They may have surpassed every Marvel movie with the fight scenes!!!

Some cool surprises.

This mid credit scene:wow:

Yes,