Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
People are legitimately dismissing this virus:dwillhuh:
When I went to see Old I saw way too many people coming into the theater without masks and even the employees in the movie theater were majority maskless.
That's when I knew I needed to start staying my ass at home again.
I want to see Shang-Chi but if Disney won't offer it as a streaming option then I won't be seeing it.

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They done turned Shang-Chi into Goku/Ryu
:russ:

I'm sure the action will be dope, but I don't like how everything looks to be CGI. I thought they was gonna go for a more "Crouching Tiger" vibe, and just deal with wuxia fight scenes.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
if the duplication power is in this he's naruto too:lolbron:
It is:youngsabo:
MiniatureGorgeousAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
if the duplication power is in this he's naruto too:lolbron:
I would be fine with that because that actually happened in the comics. Here they gave this breh all types of powers and shyt like super jumping and hadoukens:mjlol:.

I feel like if Black Widow and Hawkeye can survive in this universe without powers, then so can Shang-Chi since he's supposed to be the GOAT martial artist. Just my opinion.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They done turned Shang-Chi into Goku/Ryu
:russ:

I'm sure the action will be dope, but I don't like how everything looks to be CGI. I thought they was gonna go for a more "Crouching Tiger" vibe, and just deal with wuxia fight scenes.
I admit I was hoping they'd be more Eternals real location type of filming I'm sick of over abundance of cgi green screen. It just distracts me now:francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I admit I was hoping they'd be more Eternals real location type of filming I'm sick of over abundance of cgi green screen. It just distracts me now:francis:

you'd think the green screen tech would be better, but now it's damn near too blatant and corny.

they need to go back to set building or get better CGI teams on these joints.

edit: ILM did Jungle Cruise.

They falling off like this now :scust:

had to be the C-Team

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I would be fine with that because that actually happened in the comics. Here they gave this breh all types of powers and shyt like super jumping and hadoukens:mjlol:.

I feel like if Black Widow and Hawkeye can survive in this universe without powers, then so can Shang-Chi since he's supposed to be the GOAT martial artist. Just my opinion.
They gave him a buff?:ohhh:

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They filmed everything at a studio in Australia. Plus, it was during the height of the pandemic as well so location shooting for a large movie would be difficult. I also figure that the geopolitical situation between us and China would make filming there a non-starter. Disney already caught heat for filming Mulan near an Uyghur concentration camp.