Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Daps
Oh this what we doing now?:gucci:

For one….. I never seen a movie this chick played in. Only reason I know of her is cuz coli talks about her. But I don’t check for her like that

Now that we got that out the way…. Time for these jokes. (I mean damn….. thought we was cool, didn’t know there was smoke):dwillhuh:

Only one getting a dikk in her mouth is you girl from @UpAndComing

No need getting fake tough with me while a coli breh slaying your shorty like a scene from Spartacus :ld:

The hell going on right here? :dwillhuh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
There’s a rumor going around that Shang chi will be one of the strongest avengers
I’m guessing he keeps the ten rings :patrice:
He has no choice but to be as far as Earth the most powerful ones aren't there or nerfed. Thor is back in Space, Cap Marvel in space, Hulk is:flabbynsick:due to writing, other heavy hitters like Ghostrider,Blade. Silver Surfer,various Xmen, FF, Sentry, Blue Marvel ect don't exist yet. Dr. Strange is obviously going to have a busy schedule thanks to a certain Karen with superpowers :snoop:, Spider-Man still a teen, Eternals been ducking the fades for centuries :snoop::pacspit::pacspit:, Defenders aren't canon :dead:So yea as of right now Shang is probably the strongest with the 10 rings if true:manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
man, i don't have the slightest clue what kinda box office this will do.

this doesnt look that good to me. Like the quality seem good but the stakes dont seem high (thats the thing that hinders these tier marvel films before we see em).

ant man 1 was another movie where the stakes didnt seem high but the film wasnt being presented as big as this one.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
this doesnt look that good to me. Like the quality seem good but the stakes dont seem high (thats the thing that hinders these tier marvel films before we see em).

ant man 1 was another movie where the stakes didnt seem high but the film wasnt being presented as big as this one.

I have fears about "paint by numbers" direction. People expect more than the mid-level/patchy direction that we have seen in too many recent marvel properties (TFATWS, WV, BW). And I expect WhatIf to be more of the same.

It's more a matter of talent rather than budget but they need to fix it.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to believe the Marvel formula(perhaps the superhero genre as a whole) is wearing thin on audiences finally. Shang Chi will be the true test. I don't think film will be bad, it will be good, but it will adhere to formula and I think audiences looking to be blown away will be left disappointed. I think we reached the period where people are gonna get progressively harder to please because the genre has arguably already reached it highest of heights. People are now going to be looking for more genre pushing stuff, and Marvel can't do that as long as each one of their films continue to stick to the same template.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm starting to believe the Marvel formula(perhaps the superhero genre as a whole) is wearing thin on audiences finally. Shang Chi will be the true test. I don't think film will be bad, it will be good, but it will adhere to formula and I think audiences looking to be blown away will be left disappointed. I think we reached the period where people are gonna get progressively harder to please because the genre has arguably already reached it highest of heights. People are now going to be looking for more genre pushing stuff, and Marvel can't do that as long as each one of their films continue to stick to the same template.

By the time this releases theaters may be a ghost town again due to Delta variant. This movie wont prove anything one way or the other.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's a pandemic box office should be irrelevant :yeshrug:
I really don't understand why people are fixating on box office numbers like we are back to pre-COVID movie going.
And with the variants popping up I expect any uptick from May/June/July to be over for the time being.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I really don't understand why people are fixating on box office numbers like we are back to pre-COVID movie going.
And with the variants popping up I expect any uptick from May/June/July to be over for the time being.
People are legitimately dismissing this virus:dwillhuh: