Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
:usure: There's a Ladies Only group?

If it's this thread. I apologize. I'm lost on this topic...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For $200 you can learn the fundamentals of plumbing at the community college near me. Why is that exciting me?

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Thinking: What if my water broke today, while I'm listen to Nas Album? and we're naming our daughter Destiny.

:ohlawd: my imagination is in overdrive

I love me some Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones :ahh:

The album is fire. Takes me back to the days when NY was runnin shyt in rap game.

It took everything in me not to hear the leaks.....but I finally got to hear it and :ahh:, so worth the wait. Then again, my baby never disappoints:whoo:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Thinking: What if my water broke today, while I'm listen to Nas Album? and we're naming our daughter Destiny.

:ohlawd: my imagination is in overdrive

I love me some Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones :ahh:

§ansprix™;838301 said:
The album is fire. Takes me back to the days when NY was runnin shyt in rap game.

It took everything in me not to hear the leaks.....but I finally got to hear it and :ahh:, so worth the wait. Then again, my baby never disappoints:whoo:

Yay! Glad to hear you ladies liked it.. Gonna go pick up his and Chris browns latest at lunch time.... And seeing as both of y'all are taken I'll be happy to invite you to the wedding :ahh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:datazz:

i be on my wave grease, constant brushing, and doo rag lifestyle as well....lol

i think waves are cute on females w/ the short hair

*looks in mirror...sees dolphins & whales*

I love my ways but I notice I only get 360's when my hair is longer and I don't really like it long. But this short hair life is the biz. It's so easy but some days I do yearn for twists and stuff.