Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I put my hair back in bantu knots and I'm leaving it like that until I figure out what Imma do with it. I also need to find a way to keep it moisturized throughout the day cuz my hair was dry as shyt by the end of the day.

Is this the transitioning struggles :damn:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:leon: did Char evolve??

How did your Bantu knots turn out??
It's meh to me, maybe because my hair is still straight for the most part.

yWvSu.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's meh to me, maybe because my hair is still straight for the most part.

yWvSu.jpg

They look nice to me!!

Clip about an inch or less from your ends like once a month and you won't have the issue with the straight pieces much longer. If you don't want to cut anything, use small black rubber bands to finish them off. You can kind of tuck those fly aways in better than you can with pins

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
They look nice to me!!

Clip about an inch or less from your ends like once a month and you won't have the issue with the straight pieces much longer. If you don't want to cut anything, use small black rubber bands to finish them off. You can kind of tuck those fly aways in better than you can with pins

They do! I'm tempted to try those again instead of grabbing the flat iron

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
They look nice to me!!

I'm too scared to cut my own hair but I did tuck the ends with rubber bands and it does look much better.

They do! I'm tempted to try those again instead of grabbing the flat iron

My plan is to use as little heat on my hair as possible right now so this style works. I just need to find a moisturizing product my hair won't quickly soak up.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:yawn:

Been up since 3am and had about 7 hours of sleep over the past 4 days.

I'm tempted to drink this (Peaceful Mama Tea)

Mama-To-Be-Tea-Sampler-lo-res.jpg

But afraid to fall asleep with an unsupervised 7 year old in the house...... :snoop:

Pregnancy and :old: age isn't the business

BTW: I posted some pic's in the natural hair thread, didn't know it was there.

:hug:'s the TS :smile:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Damn, hope you get some rest soon KIQ. That shyt is the worst feeling.....I can't even imagine being pregnant and restless:merchant:. Then again I can't imagine being pregnant period.

I'M GOING TO NY FOR MY BDAY!!!!!!!!!! It's been almost a year and I been feenin to go back home already. I'm so amped.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
§ansprix™;806424 said:
Damn, hope you get some rest soon KIQ. That shyt is the worst feeling.....I can't even imagine being pregnant and restless:merchant:. Then again I can't imagine being pregnant period.

I'M GOING TO NY FOR MY BDAY!!!!!!!!!! It's been almost a year and I been feenin to go back home already. I'm so amped.

Many moons ago I was against a child EVERRRRR coming out of my body & I sounded worse than the bitter ass men on this forum when it came to marriage. Look at my black ass now :pachaha:

May your born day be joyous!!! As you cruise through streets of

[ame=http://youtu.be/5H7dxtPXLSQ]JA RUE feat.FAT JOE,JADAKISS - New york - YouTube[/ame]

:dj2:

Good Morning Ladies.

KIQ, how much longer before your due date?

According to baby center I have 78 days to go (Due Date October 1, 2012) :sadcam:

As much pain as I'm in, she may come any day. I can literally feel my pelvic bone separating with each passing day, and she keeps going lower and lower in my womb.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aww man. I hope at least the pain subsides a little before she comes. Would have more or this is your last one?

I'm not sure how or when but I'd like to have 2 more children. Immaculate Conception perhaps?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Aww man. I hope at least the pain subsides a little before she comes. Would have more or this is your last one?

I'm not sure how or when but I'd like to have 2 more children. Immaculate Conception perhaps?

I hope so to, but I won't hold my breath.

My fiance wants more children, at first I told him HELLLLLLLLLLL TO THE NO! Then I watch him intact with my son and realize it would be selfish of me to deny him more children when he took in mine as his own. He has until I'm 35 after that it's a no go :hmm:

If you would have asked me 1-2 year ago if I wanted more children, again my response would have been HELLLLLLLLL TO THE NO!!! :laugh: We never know what life has in store for us, or who may enter it.

Simply take each day as it comes.....