Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:ahh: Glade clean linen.
:ooh: I love it! The Glade clean linen fabric freshener is:ahh: too.

I love French vanilla and apple cinnamon plug ins too.
Eight days and counting till my trip.

Me and seven of my girls are heading to Spain for a week, can't wait.

Nude beaches :lolbron:
Clubs open till 6am :lawd:
haute couture :smugfavre:
hot European guys :noah:

:noah: I'm so jelly right now! Have fun. Spain is beautiful. Can't wait to go back.

Daps
reading the responses on "there are no good women over 30 and single men over 30 do you date your age threads" have made me really nervous and really, really sad. :to:

some people get hurt and want to spread that hurt. they want women to have low confidence because it makes things easier for men. look how much they hate simping because it builds up a woman's confidence.

for some reason many men think they will all morph into denzel or brad pitt and be a catch. meanwhile they think 30+ year old women have
aged-but the guys have apparently not
became a parent-but somehow found a way to do this alone because apparently only single moms are a problem
been hurt and is now damaged-and none of the men have this problem because they "go hard on hoes"
gotten bigger-but all men above 30 are in tip top shape and body builders

sounds like an imaginary world to me. this is the internet and things are very exaggerated. i would not let it get to me.

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
§ansprix™;802299 said:
:ooh: I love it! The Glade clean linen fabric freshener is:ahh: too.

I love French vanilla and apple cinnamon plug ins too.

I'm obsessed with smell goods for my house from candles to oil warmers. Right now I'm working with strawberry buttercream and cherry lemonade tarts from Yankee Candle and the smell heavenly.

§ansprix™;802299 said:
:noah: I'm so jelly right now! Have fun. Spain is beautiful. Can't wait to go back.

Never been to Spain so I'm super excited.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
some people get hurt and want to spread that hurt. they want women to have low confidence because it makes things easier for men. look how much they hate simping because it builds up a woman's confidence.

for some reason many men think they will all morph into denzel or brad pitt and be a catch. meanwhile they think 30+ year old women have
aged-but the guys have apparently not
became a parent-but somehow found a way to do this alone because apparently only single moms are a problem
been hurt and is now damaged-and none of the men have this problem because they "go hard on hoes"
gotten bigger-but all men above 30 are in tip top shape and body builders

sounds like an imaginary world to me. this is the internet and things are very exaggerated. i would not let it get to me.

This is how i look at it. These guys come on here and act like the pick of the litter knowing damn well they're the runt no one wanted to deal with. I read some of their posts and before I type out a long reply I say to myself "This ain't reality" and go back to reading.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how i look at it. These guys come on here and act like the pick of the litter knowing damn well they're the runt no one wanted to deal with. I read some of their posts and before I type out a long reply I say to myself "This ain't reality" and go back to reading.

Once they start posting their pictures you really know not to waste your time.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Ladies.....I believe I am developing a girlcrush on Teyanna Taylor.

images

images

images

images

Her hair is always big & beautiful, it gives me so much life .....Her body looks as if it was sculpted by angels with its main purpose being to make me jealous.....and her style has become something I want to make a scrapbook out of.

A lot of people thinks she's not cute but I honestly think she has started to grow into her looks and she pulls them off well....:noah: I love her so much :to:

That is all.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
:snoop: ladies I feel so slow. This whole time I just needed to let my hair dry. :smh:
I just did it with a blowdryer hopefully it holds up while I work my overnight. I was trying not to put heat on it but I guess I have no choice until I'm done with my second job :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ever see someone gain so much weight it looks like they ate an elephant...and still wearing their skinny clothes. Mi Rawtid!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: that reminds me when I first saw your name I almost fell out laughing, clever me dear

I'm not Jamaican but my friend who is, put me onto the word and I've just been using it in place of cursing, especially around my daughter.