Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:snoop: I woke up at 5:30 this morning so I could be at work by 7 and my manager called me at 6:05 and told me I don't have to come in today. FML. I had to drag myself outta bed for nothing and I can't go back to sleep because I'm not sleepy.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
§ansprix™;780274 said:
Exactly! I fukkin hate that ungrateful bytch. Everything is always a problem for her, and she's always so fukkin nasty.

And honestly, I don't see how Debra is such a bad mother like people make her out to be. She's gone above and beyond for Farrah to help her out and make her life easier and nothing is ever good enough. Of course she's not perfect and a lil overbearing.....but at least it shows she loves her and would do anything for her child and grandchild.

Farrah needs to get backhanded one good time. If I ever even THOUGHT of talking to my parents like that, they'd be able to read my mind and then backhand me for just thinking it. But I have so much respect for my parents that I would NEVER.

That's why I was :laugh: when she fell for that Craigslist car scam.

Her dad was trying to tell her not to and she had an attitude.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.One of the best feelings in the world is when u know that u actually mean something to someone.. < 3 i love my son & my boyfriend < 3

.i have had a blessed day , now im going to bed type early.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I can't get this style down...good luck :to:

I needed a protective style thats simple for me to keep up with since I workout alot.
Since my hair is still straight for the most part I plaited each section then twisted and pinned it down. I'll prolly redo em every couple of days as I take my hair down to condition. Hopefully it works, I'm not trying to get my hair braided or weaved up.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I needed a protective style thats simple for me to keep up with since I workout alot.
Since my hair is still straight for the most part I plaited each section then twisted and pinned it down. I'll prolly redo em every couple of days as I take my hair down to condition. Hopefully it works, I'm not trying to get my hair braided or weaved up.

I usually have twist in, and I just pin them up. Sometimes I wear them in pigtails lol