Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
So, I ordered an used textbook from Amazon a week ago only to find out today that the answers to the first three chapters are missing out of the back of the book... :leostare:

AND I was planning on reselling it? Nah. I want my money back and I dare this third-party seller to act up. :beli:

I can't even check my work now. :sad:

you could just say you never got it if the seller didn't have any delivery notification. there really isn't much they can do besides refund you. it'd save you a trip to the post office and cash sending the book back.

Nancy Trillosi

punch drunk l♥ve
Daps
Reppin
Southeast
you could just say you never got it if the seller didn't have any delivery notification. there really isn't much they can do besides refund you. it'd save you a trip to the post office and cash sending the book back.

They sent it via UPS, but I already requested a refund. I'm getting my money back even if I have to file a chargeback as a last resort.

Daps
i'm catching up on teen mom 2. Jo said he didn't want to pay child support because the money could be used for his music career.

:usure: he's better off giving isaac that money

"nonchalantly smelling like fresh laundry"
:dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Life is too short for distance to matter

what a simple way to think about it

If you think you can handle it, go for it! :cheers:

:cheers:

:leon: Wait. So now we finding men off call of duty.

:scheme: I think I got that game laying around somewhere.

But forreal. If you really feeling him, go for it. It'll work out if y'all are putting forth some effort.

lmao...random right but just my speed...i need a gamer dude to pair w/ my gamer girlness

I say go for it :manny:
As long as he isn't crazy.

lmao...yay...you guys are making me not feel so weirded out about it...and i think i'm prolly the more nutty one

Go for what?:scheme:
Not hating, but what could that realistically develop into, other than some sexting? Couples who have known each other for years have a very hard time maintaining long term relationships. Ole girl and her COD friend haven't even seen each other I'm assuming, and they live in different states. The hell kind of 'relationship' is that? You ladies use that term rather loosely.:ld:
:why: i'm not a childing looking to play house...i actually am very serious when it comes to matters of my time/heart/feelings sooo although i appreciate your input it seems outta place since you don't have many details....cuz what do other couples have to do with me...and your assumption is wrong....we've seen each other and spent time together...he's all of 4 hours away

Long distance relationships are fine as long as both parties know what they are getting themselves into. You won't be able to see each other when you want, schedules conflict sometimes so you won't be able to be with that person. To put it lightly it is hard...communication is KEY.

:shake: you're 100% right and we've been discussing the long distance hardships especially w/ the added issue of us being "new"....trust building and communcation are key goals we want to develop and maintain

When I met mines from....ahem...well les just say it was highly unexpected...but we clicked instantly after a few convos...10 months, a shyt load of phone calls/texts/pics, and only meeting each other twice we're getting married. Life is hilarious like that. :manny:

OMG this is what this seems like exactly....i've just been casually dating since dealing w/ the previous boyfriend but even with him it was like he was just a place filler....but this dude has literally come out of nowhere and im beyond sprung or hot in the pants...its like he's shooting straight into my brain and heart ...im kinda scared actually

§ansprix™;780218 said:
I'ma keep it 100 with you. I think you just setting yourself up for failure. Long distance relationships mostly never work.....especially if you've never spent any real time with that individual to begin with. Everything is cool now because you guys don't deal with every day stuff that normal couples deal with. It will always be like the honeymoon phase because you are not around eachother enough to deal with anything real. Plus, you don't really know what kind of person he really is until you are around someone. A lot of people like to be someone else on the internet.

I'm not trying to be negative or anything or rain on your parade. I really hope it works out for you. I'm just giving you a more realistic perspective. Don't let yourself fall too deep, and always be prepared for the worst.

Good luck!

thank you and you make valid points...which is what mr from up above was getting at i think....it's always excellent to have realistic talk and i really do appreciate it