Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go for what?:scheme:
Not hating, but what could that realistically develop into, other than some sexting? Couples who have known each other for years have a very hard time maintaining long term relationships. Ole girl and her COD friend haven't even seen each other I'm assuming, and they live in different states. The hell kind of 'relationship' is that? You ladies use that term rather loosely.:ld:

You're defining a relationship as purely a physical thing and its more than that. There is nothing to lose, imo

Nancy Trillosi

punch drunk l♥ve
Daps
Reppin
Southeast
So, I ordered an used textbook from Amazon a week ago only to find out today that the answers to the first three chapters are missing out of the back of the book... :leostare:

AND I was planning on reselling it? Nah. I want my money back and I dare this third-party seller to act up. :beli:

I can't even check my work now. :sad:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
new favorite song < 3 speaks my life only thing is i dont strip .

"You done came up, that’s why everybody done changed up You would think you worked at Gold’s gym The way you done stepped your weight up Got a new man and got a new life She bout to become a new wife Looking like a new woman Feels like you been blessed twice Done stopped dancing and graduated All it took was a little patience Never mind how you got here Just know that you finally made it "

Last edited by a moderator:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
new favorite song < 3 speaks my life only thing is i dont strip .
Bow Wow - Better (Explicit) ft. T-Pain - YouTube

"You done came up, that’s why everybody done changed up You would think you worked at Gold’s gym The way you done stepped your weight up Got a new man and got a new life She bout to become a new wife Looking like a new woman Feels like you been blessed twice Done stopped dancing and graduated All it took was a little patience Never mind how you got here Just know that you finally made it "
Omg I love tht.bow wow song

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
umm so how do we feel about long distance relationships that start off via playstation network playing call of duty?

me and this dude have been skyping and texting and talking on the phone like crazy and i likes him ALOT!...but he lives in another state!

When I met mines from....ahem...well les just say it was highly unexpected...but we clicked instantly after a few convos...10 months, a shyt load of phone calls/texts/pics, and only meeting each other twice we're getting married. Life is hilarious like that. :manny:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
umm so how do we feel about long distance relationships that start off via playstation network playing call of duty?

me and this dude have been skyping and texting and talking on the phone like crazy and i likes him ALOT!...but he lives in another state!

I'ma keep it 100 with you. I think you just setting yourself up for failure. Long distance relationships mostly never work.....especially if you've never spent any real time with that individual to begin with. Everything is cool now because you guys don't deal with every day stuff that normal couples deal with. It will always be like the honeymoon phase because you are not around eachother enough to deal with anything real. Plus, you don't really know what kind of person he really is until you are around someone. A lot of people like to be someone else on the internet.

I'm not trying to be negative or anything or rain on your parade. I really hope it works out for you. I'm just giving you a more realistic perspective. Don't let yourself fall too deep, and always be prepared for the worst.

Good luck!

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Farrah from Teen Mom needs to shut the fukk up, and learn to listen. She takes offense to everything. Shes so damn rude.

Yes I can. Lots of people don't like their mothers. Doesn't mean she has to be rude to people besides her mother.

Exactly! I fukkin hate that ungrateful bytch. Everything is always a problem for her, and she's always so fukkin nasty.

And honestly, I don't see how Debra is such a bad mother like people make her out to be. She's gone above and beyond for Farrah to help her out and make her life easier and nothing is ever good enough. Of course she's not perfect and a lil overbearing.....but at least it shows she loves her and would do anything for her child and grandchild.

Farrah needs to get backhanded one good time. If I ever even THOUGHT of talking to my parents like that, they'd be able to read my mind and then backhand me for just thinking it. But I have so much respect for my parents that I would NEVER.