Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
That awkward moment you notice someone has gained a hell of a lot of weight and you wanna make inquiries but you know that it's none of your business.

If its family :manny:, but yeah acquaintances and friends I dont say sh-t.

My car alarm went off not too long ago. I would say this neighborhood is safe, but the time it went off had me creeped out. I called the police to see if they could just come out and look around. I wanted so badly to go out and investigate myself, but it was too dark for my common sense.

they provided me with nan ounce of a secure feeling. :damn: just basically talked to me like i was overreacting (i wasnt screaming or crying or anything like that). tugged on my doors and was like "no one is in your car" :childplease: Like i wasted their time, and yes I called the non-emergency line! Police can be such di-ks sometimes. I know no one was out there thank God, but dont dismiss my concerns you know?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just stopped logging on cus they site just got juvenile to me and I low key forgot about the-coli :wow:. Mann... how about they made the job sound bomb as fukc and now that I have been there for months now I want to leave:to:. The management sucks and everything is based upon your sales quota and nothing else. They give no fukcs about raises, bonuses, ect. My supervisor got at me real sideways about a week ago and ever since then I have been looking for a replacement. I be damned I stay in an establishment where people see no problem with management being unprofessional and disrespectful over silly kiddie shyt. so I am trying to throw them to the bushes lol

Planning on getting back in school in the fall cus this not having enough money to do the shyt I need to do life is for the birds. Occupational Therapy here my ass come.

How have you been love?

Damn. Sorry to hear that about the job. Stay a year if you can stand it, but stack as much money as you can. I hope you find something better. Good luck with school too. I always think it's better going back when you have some motivation/focus vs when you don't really know what you want to do. :salute:

I've been pretty chill actually. Just constantly trying to improve and make all the goals I'm setting for myself. It gets frustrating but I know I just have to be patient in some areas and less lazy in others. Ugh!

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
Went on vacation to the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana and Santo Domingo). Slept the first 2 days. Had a ball the last 3. Ended up on brothel row somehow the day before my departure and semi hustled into buying some dude a beer. The only sour note was monster cramps and having to use dominican brand tampons.

I get back home and I have a day off before Im supposed to return to work. My extra lucky ass has an asthma attack. Then another. And another. My oxygen level had dropped down to 76%. Two ER trips later and Im at home drinking hydromet and eating steroids for breakfast lunch and dinner.

In the midst of my lungs giving up the ghost Im tryna make sure my sister have diapers for her babies because her baby daddy aint shyt. I need another vacation.

:( Damn! Big hugs to you and I hope you feel better.

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
Why is Clinique so freakin expensive. Any recs for a good tinted moisturizer? I was using the new Garnier BB cream and its okay but I want to try something different. I have combination skin btw.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I do not wear makeup, so every once in awhile my younger sister gets the urge to do it. I enjoy this time with her until she starts making comments like "why are you so pink?" "it's nice to work with small lips, you must save on tint" "at least this gives me some practice on making people brown"

:comeon:

Jergens Natural Glow added to my shopping list :sadcam:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Fat girls can be really bitter :smh:

Maybe if yall eat less and remove some of the cholesterol surrounding your heart you'll be a little more pleasant :leon:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:sadcam: bu bu but i got a phat ass and tight grabby pattie.

So u saying you'll keep the car warm while I flirt :mjpls:

You put on a push up bra and a dress, no pannies and let me take pics and I'll pay, keep the car warm and be your wingman if you want.

Just know my dates end with a slap on the ass. :shaq:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

You put on a push up bra and a dress, no pannies and let me take pics and I'll pay, keep the car warm and be your wingman if you want.

Just know my dates end with a slap on the ass. :shaq:

Deal

No pics no dress sports bra and boxer briefs.

:shake:

Be tender :noah:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Deal

No pics no dress sports bra and boxer briefs.

:shake:

Be tender :noah:

tumblr_inline_mnmytzbQVQ1qz4rgp.gif

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Found another pair of lost shoes. Im semi hype.
2qw0fh1.jpg

Now I need to recover so I can wear them somewhere. And yes I have long toes. So? lol

In other fukked up news, I saw this movie a while ago. Have yall seen it/remember it?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqyQMX4rwHs"]FULL MOVIE The Strange Things About The Johnson's FULL MOVIE - YouTube[/ame]