Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas taking negging so personal. I neg a poster cause I didnt like his comment. He negs me talking is this the game you wanna play. SMH

:jayz:

you cant tell me thats not funny lololol im dying.
Did he said it like "
p8WOmit.png
is this the game you wanna play :shaq: "

im sorry thats hilarious :dream:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Oh I'm cool as a fan, the shyt was just stupid to me. Its ok if you're amused by it though.

Was that shade:leostare:

It was funny :manny:

If u neg someone they neg u back.
@James Carter negged me saying just checking in :jayz:

cp negged @Token saying he closed his eyes and picked one and he wanted her to tell him what color he picked :deadrose:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Was that shade:leostare:

It was funny :manny:

If u neg someone they neg u back.
@James Carter negged me saying just checking in :jayz:

cp negged @Token saying he closed his eyes and picked one and he wanted her to tell him what color he picked :deadrose:

Ayo Thief, I been meaning to ask.....what that bra strap smell like boo? :lupe:

:dead: I miss the old rep system.

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
i gotta change the food game again too...this pcos is fukking me up....my willpower weak tho breh-ettes....no starch and no sugar for the loss

:(

i want to be awesome like some of those pinterest women who prep 2-3 weeks of meals all on one day

I know I would lose weight faster if I could just give up starch and sugar but dammit I'm not strong enough. :sadbron:

I don't know how people just go cold turkey. I just can't.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Went on vacation to the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana and Santo Domingo). Slept the first 2 days. Had a ball the last 3. Ended up on brothel row somehow the day before my departure and semi hustled into buying some dude a beer. The only sour note was monster cramps and having to use dominican brand tampons.

I get back home and I have a day off before Im supposed to return to work. My extra lucky ass has an asthma attack. Then another. And another. My oxygen level had dropped down to 76%. Two ER trips later and Im at home drinking hydromet and eating steroids for breakfast lunch and dinner.

In the midst of my lungs giving up the ghost Im tryna make sure my sister have diapers for her babies because her baby daddy aint shyt. I need another vacation.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk you been though!?!!?! :sadbron:

How is the new job working out?

I just stopped logging on cus they site just got juvenile to me and I low key forgot about the-coli :wow:. Mann... how about they made the job sound bomb as fukc and now that I have been there for months now I want to leave:to:. The management sucks and everything is based upon your sales quota and nothing else. They give no fukcs about raises, bonuses, ect. My supervisor got at me real sideways about a week ago and ever since then I have been looking for a replacement. I be damned I stay in an establishment where people see no problem with management being unprofessional and disrespectful over silly kiddie shyt. so I am trying to throw them to the bushes lol

Planning on getting back in school in the fall cus this not having enough money to do the shyt I need to do life is for the birds. Occupational Therapy here my ass come.

How have you been love?

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Went on vacation to the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana and Santo Domingo). Slept the first 2 days. Had a ball the last 3. Ended up on brothel row somehow the day before my departure and semi hustled into buying some dude a beer. The only sour note was monster cramps and having to use dominican brand tampons.

I get back home and I have a day off before Im supposed to return to work. My extra lucky ass has an asthma attack. Then another. And another. My oxygen level had dropped down to 76%. Two ER trips later and Im at home drinking hydromet and eating steroids for breakfast lunch and dinner.

In the midst of my lungs giving up the ghost Im tryna make sure my sister have diapers for her babies because her baby daddy aint shyt. I need another vacation.

Damn girl. That's terrible! ((Hugs))

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
That awkward moment you notice someone has gained a hell of a lot of weight and you wanna make inquiries but you know that it's none of your business.