Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i gotta change the food game again too...this pcos is fukking me up....my willpower weak tho breh-ettes....no starch and no sugar for the loss

:(

i want to be awesome like some of those pinterest women who prep 2-3 weeks of meals all on one day

For the past 4-5 years I've said I'm going to chop up all my fruits and veggies when I get home from the stores to have everyone ready for eating or cooking....lets just say its a miracle that I even put all my groceries up when I buy them :snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i gotta change the food game again too...this pcos is fukking me up....my willpower weak tho breh-ettes....no starch and no sugar for the loss

:(

i want to be awesome like some of those pinterest women who prep 2-3 weeks of meals all on one day

I know your pain. It's terrible! lol I'm only on day 2 and its not easy at all.

For the past 4-5 years I've said I'm going to chop up all my fruits and veggies when I get home from the stores to have everyone ready for eating or cooking....lets just say its a miracle that I even put all my groceries up when I buy them :snoop:

Do you have a food processor? I have an old school one I got from my mom and it takes like 5 seconds to chop up large onion. You can go longer if you want finer pieces but it's a time saver.

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why must you think so negatively of me :wow:

And yea, quality fish can get expensive, but that's where tilapia comes in, you can get good quality for the low. Plus you're in bmore so it's a lot easier to get fresh fish and seafood, best bet is to go to your port (or wherever the wholesale fish spot is), restaurant supply, or Asian markets (don't buy their farmed in china shyt tho) - their prices are much better than regular grocery stores.

Cosign. The Asian market by my house has great fish. I'm talking salmon for $2.99 a lb sometimes. And tilapia is so tasty!

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
On another note, I've been trying to perfect the wash and go, from product to styling. I need a soft wash and go and keep getting crunchy hair except when using curls unleashed. I've tried the gels all the naturals use and I refuse to pay $12 for that little jar of KCCC since I now I'd use it in one week. Any other good products or tips?
I use the Olive Oil Ecostyler gel; it doesn't make my hair crunchy/stiff at all. How much gel are you using?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I use the Olive Oil Ecostyler gel; it doesn't make my hair crunchy/stiff at all. How much gel are you using?

Yesterday I did half IC fantasia and the other ecostyler olive - I like the definition more with the Eco styler but it left me crunchy as fukk. I have fine strands so maybe I was scared to use enough oil under it, I tried to be light handed, but I'm also not patient enough to make small enough parts so I can start at the root, so maybe I ended up putting to much on. I'm still in search or the perfect jelly or creme as I'm not wild about using lots of gel.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Yesterday I did half IC fantasia and the other ecostyler olive - I like the definition more with the Eco styler but it left me crunchy as fukk. I have fine strands so maybe I was scared to use enough oil under it, I tried to be light handed, but I'm also not patient enough to make small enough parts so I can start at the root, so maybe I ended up putting to much on. I'm still in search or the perfect jelly or creme as I'm not wild about using lots of gel.
The trick I use it to dilute it with water... double the product and it won't be as strong, but it should still give you some hold without being super crunchy. I have course, very dense hair, I guess you could say, so my hair doesn't get weighed down as much as a fine-haired person would.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The trick I use it to dilute it with water... double the product and it won't be as strong, but it should still give you some hold without being super crunchy. I have course, very dense hair, I guess you could say, so my hair doesn't get weighed down as much as a fine-haired person would.

I'll try mixing it with water next time and using more oil, but I'm thinking I may have to find a cream in the long run.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Good luck. I could never.

I had one guy whom I was cool with who was gay and it took one time for him to say "He's cute as shyt, I'd fukk the shyt out him"..and I was thinking the same thing about the same guy. :lupe:

Lmao, See that's the only problem.

I have a gay friend and he's great and all. I just can't take it when that nikka tries to give me every single detail of his little sexcapades. shyts gross :dead:

Let's just talk shyt about people, listen to Beyonce and eat food we know is bad for us. Perfect.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This intermittent fasting is pretty stellar. It's only my second day but I set my fasting window from 9am - 2pm. I had some steel cut oatmeal with almonds and raisins around 8am this morning. Then I had peanut butter with an apple at around 2:30 and it kept me full until I got home. Just ate dinner around 5:30. Had fish salad (Tuna and swai mixed) on some lettuce.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao, See that's the only problem.

I have a gay friend and he's great and all. I just can't take it when that nikka tries to give me every single detail of his little sexcapades shyts gross :dead:

Let's just talk shyt about people, listen to Beyonce and eat food we know is bad for us. Perfect.

Thissss...omg sometimes I gotta hit my friend with the :huhldup:

Otherwise I love him. The only thing is he's so damn cute :wow:

Daps
My internship is amazing, we have a bunch of big clients including Universal Music which means free concert tickets :blessed:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
These nikkas taking negging so personal. I neg a poster cause I didnt like his comment. He negs me talking is this the game you wanna play. SMH