Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Started at 195, now I'm here! :stylin:

yze5eheh.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ran across this site yesterday The Curvy Vegan: The New Face & Figure of the Plant-Based Lifestyle

Thinking about going pescatarian at the very least. Oh and I also saw some youtube videos on how to make my own coconut butter and almond milk in the vitamix. I'm going to BJ's and buy a dumb bag of almonds to try and coconuts are relatively inexpensive. I can't wait to try.

I don't get the point a veganism, humans are omnivores, not saying you have to OD on flesh everyday, in fact, eat vegetarian a few times a week, but I don't know one vegan who's not taking a shyt ton of supplements to give them all the nutrients they need.

On another note, Im really thinking of moving back to Cali for a few months, I don't want to go back, I'd actually like to head back east, but I need some recoup and save $ time

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
On another note, I've been trying to perfect the wash and go, from product to styling. I need a soft wash and go and keep getting crunchy hair except when using curls unleashed. I've tried the gels all the naturals use and I refuse to pay $12 for that little jar of KCCC since I now I'd use it in one week. Any other good products or tips?

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
fukk you been though!?!!?! :sadbron:

How is the new job working out?

A male or a female one?

Male.
I swear a male gay guy bestfriend would balance me out & my life would be less stressful.

Because I've been here for 2 years and have yet to make friends with a female.. & obviously a straight male would want to be more than friends with me, so a gay guy would be absolutely perfect. No envy, jealousy & all of that girly drama. We can talk about cute guys all day & he can help me pick out my outfits & just be there for whenever Rob is pissing me off so we can talk shyt about him together lol.

The only circumstances where I would meet someone off the coli is if they are a gay guy looking for a girl friend or if they are PK LOL

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Male.
I swear a male gay guy bestfriend would balance me out & my life would be less stressful.

Because I've been here for 2 years and have yet to make friends with a female.. & obviously a straight male would want to be more than friends with me, so a gay guy would be absolutely perfect. No envy, jealousy & all of that girly drama. We can talk about cute guys all day & he can help me pick out my outfits & just be there for whenever Rob is pissing me off so we can talk shyt about him together lol.

The only circumstances where I would meet someone off the coli is if they are a gay guy looking for a girl friend or if they are PK LOL

Good luck. I could never.

I had one guy whom I was cool with who was gay and it took one time for him to say "He's cute as shyt, I'd fukk the shyt out him"..and I was thinking the same thing about the same guy. :lupe:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Then it doesn't sound like veganism or its variations is good for you. I think it's a good move for me considering the quality of meat I can afford.

But why not go veggie first? Or why not buy good quality poultry and only eat it a couple days a week. I'm definitely not trying to stop you from making whatever decisions you want to make, but I've truly never seen a vegan that wasn't pumping themselves full of supplements on a daily basis, plus too much soy is a bad thing as well, especially considering that most of the soy product out there comes from GMO crops.

But if you're going pescartarian, then you're good.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But why not go veggie first? Or why not buy good quality poultry and only eat it a couple days a week. I'm definitely not trying to stop you from making whatever decisions you want to make, but I've truly never seen a vegan that wasn't pumping themselves full of supplements on a daily basis, plus too much soy is a bad thing as well, especially considering that most of the soy product out there comes from GMO crops.

But if you're going pescartarian, then you're good.

Ohhh I understand where you're coming from. I thought you were just being c*nty before on some "I love my meats, son" lol My plan was to do pescartarian. The website I posted lists the various types. The goal for now is to get the majority of my nutrition from real food and not supplements but shy away from red meat and then poultry. I'll probably switch to free-range/organic chicken and eventually drop off.

Wild caught fish is hella expensive too.

Finally cut all of my hair off due to it falling out.

:ohhh: <--- My reaction

I look better bald :jawalrus:

No hair, don't care!!!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ohhh I understand where you're coming from. I thought you were just being c*nty before on some "I love my meats, son" lol My plan was to do pescartarian. The website I posted lists the various types. The goal for now is to get the majority of my nutrition from real food and not supplements but shy away from red meat and then poultry. I'll probably switch to free-range/organic chicken and eventually drop off.

Wild caught fish is hella expensive too.

No hair, don't care!!!
Why must you think so negatively of me :wow:

And yea, quality fish can get expensive, but that's where tilapia comes in, you can get good quality for the low. Plus you're in bmore so it's a lot easier to get fresh fish and seafood, best bet is to go to your port (or wherever the wholesale fish spot is), restaurant supply, or Asian markets (don't buy their farmed in china shyt tho) - their prices are much better than regular grocery stores.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why must you think so negatively of me :wow:

And yea, quality fish can get expensive, but that's where tilapia comes in, you can get good quality for the low. Plus you're in bmore so it's a lot easier to get fresh fish and seafood, best bet is to go to your port (or wherever the wholesale fish spot is), restaurant supply, or Asian markets (don't buy their farmed in china shyt tho) - their prices are much better than regular grocery stores.

I'm sorry :sad:

Good looking on the "fish tips" (I don't know what to call it). I'm going to see if I can locate a wholesaler. :salute:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
i gotta change the food game again too...this pcos is fukking me up....my willpower weak tho breh-ettes....no starch and no sugar for the loss

:(

i want to be awesome like some of those pinterest women who prep 2-3 weeks of meals all on one day