Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fur Elise

summertime fine.
Daps
Reppin
South
I love my boobs until I go shopping

I have to buy extra large button up shirts to try to avoid the gap between buttons

I can't buy strapless tops without looking whorish

The only thing they're good for is club dresses

I wish I was a C cup :sadcam:

Daps
Some guys like to make you seem crazier than you are so I'm going to be a crazy bytch.

Pretty much, I went out with this guy a couple times, he said he liked me yadda yadda but he's being so distant. I've been in that position before and I let the guys off the hook by not confronting them on why they're being so distant. This one though...I'm going to step on his neck and get my answer. I don't like being lead on and I want him to tell the truth. I have mental issues but they're not that bad. I just don't like being a pity case for some of these guys so I'm going to attempt to get an answer out of him because I'll feel a lot better knowing the truth and not what if.

It sucks because I never like anyone and this is the first guy in like two years I've actually liked and it's really hard to deal with because I really was he would be different but he's the same as the others. Sigh. I'm so conflicted.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some guys like to make you seem crazier than you are so I'm going to be a crazy bytch.

Pretty much, I went out with this guy a couple times, he said he liked me yadda yadda but he's being so distant. I've been in that position before and I let the guys off the hook by not confronting them on why they're being so distant. This one though...I'm going to step on his neck and get my answer. I don't like being lead on and I want him to tell the truth. I have mental issues but they're not that bad. I just don't like being a pity case for some of these guys so I'm going to attempt to get an answer out of him because I'll feel a lot better knowing the truth and not what if.

It sucks because I never like anyone and this is the first guy in like two years I've actually liked and it's really hard to deal with because I really was he would be different but he's the same as the others. Sigh. I'm so conflicted.

Girl, keep it moving. Trying to get a truthful answer out of a guy is more trouble than it's worth. fukk 'em.

Daps
Girl, keep it moving. Trying to get a truthful answer out of a guy is more trouble than it's worth. fukk 'em.

It's just frustrating :snoop:
You would think the older they get, they stop with this high school bullshyt. I don't being called a liar and they can't even tell the truth themselves, you know what I mean? I guess this is just another learning experience to put in the notepad :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just frustrating :snoop:
You would think the older they get, they stop with this high school bullshyt. I don't being called a liar and they can't even tell the truth themselves, you know what I mean? I guess this is just another learning experience to put in the notepad :manny:

I'm single so you can take my advice with a grain of salt if you'd like, but first tell him that you feel he's being distant because of xyz behavior he's displaying. If he says "nah I'm not being distant" leave it at that. If he keeps displaying the same behavior, keep it moving.
============================================

- I was watching a Tia and Tamera marathon yesterday and I dig Tia's husband. They are the cutest couple...very silly but serious when necessary. She told him he stunk and he shoved her nose in his arm pit LMMFAO!! shyt was hilarious. Made me want a husband for a second.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:ahh:

No other show better than the sandwich king.

I'm bout to try and make that pineapple portobello mushroom sandwich.

ZB0409H_panko-crusted-portobello-mushroom-burger-recipe_s4x3_lg.jpg

ngredients
Peanut oil, for frying, enough to fill your skillet 1 to 11/2 inches deep
4 round pineapple slices (either fresh or canned), each justover a 1/4-inch thick
Butter, for grilling
4 onion rolls, split, buttered and griddled
1 cup all-purpose flour
3 large eggs, beaten
2 cups panko breadcrumbs
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 portobello mushroom caps (about 1 pound), gentlycleaned and gills removed
1/2 cup Japanese mayonnaise (or regular if you can't findit)
4 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
4 to 8 leaves red leaf lettuce
Directions
Heat the peanut oil to 350 degrees F in a large cast-iron skillet.

Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the pineapple slices to get nice grill marks, about 2 minutes per side. Butter and grill the buns as well.

Set up a breading station of flour, eggs and panko seasoned with salt and pepper, in 3 separate shallow dishes. Dredge each mushroom cap in the flour first, then the egg and finally the panko. Fry the breaded mushrooms until golden brown and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain on a baking sheet lined with a cooling rack or paper towels.

Whisk together the mayonnaise and teriyaki sauce in a small bowl.

For the sandwich build: Spread some teriyaki mayo on the bottom and top halves of the buns. Top the bottom bun with a pineapple slice, a fried portobello mushroom cap, some onion slices and red lettuce leaf. Oh man!

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...mushroom-burger-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ahh:

No other show better than the sandwich king.

I'm bout to try and make that pineapple portobello mushroom sandwich.

ZB0409H_panko-crusted-portobello-mushroom-burger-recipe_s4x3_lg.jpg

ngredients
Peanut oil, for frying, enough to fill your skillet 1 to 11/2 inches deep
4 round pineapple slices (either fresh or canned), each justover a 1/4-inch thick
Butter, for grilling
4 onion rolls, split, buttered and griddled
1 cup all-purpose flour
3 large eggs, beaten
2 cups panko breadcrumbs
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 portobello mushroom caps (about 1 pound), gentlycleaned and gills removed
1/2 cup Japanese mayonnaise (or regular if you can't findit)
4 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
4 to 8 leaves red leaf lettuce
Directions
Heat the peanut oil to 350 degrees F in a large cast-iron skillet.

Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the pineapple slices to get nice grill marks, about 2 minutes per side. Butter and grill the buns as well.

Set up a breading station of flour, eggs and panko seasoned with salt and pepper, in 3 separate shallow dishes. Dredge each mushroom cap in the flour first, then the egg and finally the panko. Fry the breaded mushrooms until golden brown and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain on a baking sheet lined with a cooling rack or paper towels.

Whisk together the mayonnaise and teriyaki sauce in a small bowl.

For the sandwich build: Spread some teriyaki mayo on the bottom and top halves of the buns. Top the bottom bun with a pineapple slice, a fried portobello mushroom cap, some onion slices and red lettuce leaf. Oh man!

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...mushroom-burger-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback

^^^^ if I didn't already eat my carbs for the day....

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Rob Van Ham & his pipe game :whew:

You know the moment when you discover something great where you wanna share it with the whole world? :krs:

but then you get greedy & let it be the best kept secret? :lupe:

I really didn't even know that Mexicans can get down like that...

I see why them tejano bytches be pregnant every damn month... Them wet backs are :blessed: on some Manuel Ferrera shyt. :lawd:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Dear Token,

Please stop changing diapers in the comfort of your bed. It never ends well, you just aren't fast enough.

Sincerely, Your Sheets :beli: