Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-How do you know it won't work if you never try?
-Late night convos about investments and the stock market. I'll take it.
-No 'cism but all the light skin people I talk to (outside of coli) are Jamaican. I didn't even know this guy was from JA originally but I somehow had a feeling.
-Too bad he's moving to ATL.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
hey ladies...i have something to admit...as a black woman...im afraid to admit that these white bytches have officially caught up with us ass wise :damn:

I saw at least 30 or so white women with asses like Trina/Buffy the body at my job the other day :fancry:

Big round asses, thick thighs and hips :whew:

I need to get back to working my glutes n doing crunches..its gonna be a hot summa :wow:

OAN, I been addicted to eating breakfast food for breakfast,lunch and dinner :what:

Egg white omelets, turkey sausage, low fat strawberry cream cheese on 9 grain bagels :eat: , with a side of pineapples,grapes and strawberries. :noah:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Lawd these negros have put in the red. C)ck Suckers.

Its really nice out today and I want to go out and play but I have a hangover. Acutally half the women working here called off or is in here looking like they didnt wash their face this morning.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
hey ladies...i have something to admit...as a black woman...im afraid to admit that these white bytches have officially caught up with us ass wise :damn:

I saw at least 30 or so white women with asses like Trina/Buffy the body at my job the other day :fancry:

Big round asses, thick thighs and hips :whew:

I need to get back to working my glutes n doing crunches..its gonna be a hot summa :wow:

OAN, I been addicted to eating breakfast food for breakfast,lunch and dinner :what:

Egg white omelets, turkey sausage, low fat strawberry cream cheese on 9 grain bagels :eat: , with a side of pineapples,grapes and strawberries. :noah:

I can eat breakfast food ALL day EVERY day. My husband makes these potatoes in the morning :noah: so good.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My daycare provider gets Hella shyt and she gave me a flipping BUCKET of mini snickers. Haven't had one. Ate my home made meal of chicken, black beans, corn, peppers and spinach. Them shyts are looking at me they getting out of here tomorrow. On the flip, she gave me some John Frieda conditioner. I'll be on time for that.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
My daycare provider gets Hella shyt and she gave me a flipping BUCKET of mini snickers. Haven't had one. Ate my home made meal of chicken, black beans, corn, peppers and spinach. Them shyts are looking at me they getting out of here tomorrow. On the flip, she gave me some John Frieda conditioner. I'll be on time for that.

My sweet tooth is crazy. I'd be effing up those snickers right now.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Feel test, I like to press upon a man face to face and kiss till he's excited...Feel test em ladies :smugbiden:. However if you get to the point where you two are about to smash and he has a baby sized peen, don't feel awkward saying no to intercourse and opting for a had job/head. Ladies raising body count numbers over small peened men your not in love with :to: it's not right...

How small is too small? :ld:

Can I send somebody in here a dikk pic & get an honest opinion? :ld: