Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
After A Night Of Praise And Worship...And Declarations And Decreeing.And Personal Prophesying....... The Enemy Attacks Me While I TryTo Go To Sleep.... He Shall Not Win He's Mad I Plead The Blood Of Jesus And God Is Covering Me:blessed:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@Mwakenya is the freshest guy on the coli by far !!!!

He doesnt even comment or talk shyt when these nikkas be talking bout how they too rich for old navy and only wear this and that.

His suit game alone shyts on these nikkas :whew:

I appreciate u sir :obama: i aint a man but when i get these double monk straps im coming for you :ufdup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say what you want about Corporate America but I like that my job has fully renovated buildings at all locations. The building I'm in now is "old" but we still have those nice toilets that flush themselves, automatic soap dispensers and granite countertops. The kitchenettes have slate flooring and the company provides all the condiments and utensils your greedy heart desires. All the water is filtered and we even have a hot water dispenser on the sink. Plus we have a cleaning staff that actually cleans so the carpets, kitchens and bathrooms stay fresh (until these heathens come and make a damn mess) but right after the midday cleaning everything is all good.

When I worked for the State Government the bathrooms were old and cold. Dirty ass carpet and there were mouse turds on my desk once. Rickety ass elevators and questionable water flowing from the tap. If I must be enslaved, I'd rather have modern conveniences.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
tumblr_mmrhi7Rz211rgcrm7o1_500.jpg

:tu: Go girl!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm doing the 17 day diet but I am really struggling with it right now. However, I'm on day 16 and the next phase I can eat more food so I'm looking forward to that. Its working so I'm definitely sticking with and hopefully this can turn in a lifestyle and not just something I do because I know the summer is here.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
@Mwakenya is the freshest guy on the coli by far !!!!

He doesnt even comment or talk shyt when these nikkas be talking bout how they too rich for old navy and only wear this and that.

His suit game alone shyts on these nikkas :whew:

I appreciate u sir :obama: i aint a man but when i get these double monk straps im coming for you :ufdup:

tumblr_m2hnzvxqjz1qjfrswo1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm doing the 17 day diet but I am really struggling with it right now. However, I'm on day 16 and the next phase I can eat more food so I'm looking forward to that. Its working so I'm definitely sticking with and hopefully this can turn in a lifestyle and not just something I do because I know the summer is here.

What is the diet comprised of? LIke is it just restricting certain foods, eating a certain amount or perhaps a combination of both?

I'm asking because I just don't see you making the "17 day diet" a lifestyle change because (hopefully) there are more than 17 days left in the rest of your life (God willing) But if you can take the principles and apply them to day to day eating, then that's all good.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
What is the diet comprised of? LIke is it just restricting certain foods, eating a certain amount or perhaps a combination of both?

I'm asking because I just don't see you making the "17 day diet" a lifestyle change because (hopefully) there are more than 17 days left in the rest of your life (God willing) But if you can take the principles and apply them to day to day eating, then that's all good.

Well basically the first 17 days is full of protein and veggies and lots of water. I'm down about 10lbs from this part. The second part I can incorporate whole wheats, low fat cheese & diary products. I haven't read the 3rd phase yet. I want to create a habit of making healthy choices. I wasnt fully aware of what healthy choices were at first. I'd get a salad only to find out that it had 24 grams of fat based on the stuff I had on it. But this book has taught me how to identify certain things I can keep away from. Once I get through the 2 phase then I'm going to add one cheat day a week regardless if the book allows me to or not. I'm trying to lose 15-20 lbs so I'm almost there.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well basically the first 17 days is full of protein and veggies and lots of water. I'm down about 10lbs from this part. The second part I can incorporate whole wheats, low fat cheese & diary products. I haven't read the 3rd phase yet. I want to create a habit of making healthy choices. I wasnt fully aware of what healthy choices were at first. I'd get a salad only to find out that it had 24 grams of fat based on the stuff I had on it. But this book has taught me how to identify certain things I can keep away from. Once I get through the 2 phase then I'm going to add one cheat day a week regardless if the book allows me to or not. I'm trying to lose 15-20 lbs so I'm almost there.

Ok that's good!

Good luck, finding an eating plan that works for you is very important. I think you'll meet your goal with no problem. :salute: