Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Ok that's good!

Good luck, finding an eating plan that works for you is very important. I think you'll meet your goal with no problem. :salute:

Thanks...I was getting :flabbynsick: and didnt even realize it. I hadn't been to the doctor in awhile, clothes was fitting kinda tight but as soon as I went shopping for summer clothes is when it hit me. I was up like 18 lbs from this time last year. Shyt just snuck up on me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Came very close to buying some skittles out the vending machine but I decided not to even bother. Damn I want something sweet so badly! *drinks water*

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Well basically the first 17 days is full of protein and veggies and lots of water. I'm down about 10lbs from this part. The second part I can incorporate whole wheats, low fat cheese & diary products. I haven't read the 3rd phase yet. I want to create a habit of making healthy choices. I wasnt fully aware of what healthy choices were at first. I'd get a salad only to find out that it had 24 grams of fat based on the stuff I had on it. But this book has taught me how to identify certain things I can keep away from. Once I get through the 2 phase then I'm going to add one cheat day a week regardless if the book allows me to or not. I'm trying to lose 15-20 lbs so I'm almost there.

Do you mind sharing the title/author?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Guilt says I did something wrong, Shame says I am something wrong"

Damn that was powerful.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Went and got my brazillian wax. 2 days later and my skin is still sensitive. Ive been putting coconut oil on my hooha. This wasnt my first one. Ive been getting them for about a year not but I never had it be so sensitive :-(

In other news I need to buy a bathing suit. Im headed to DR in 2 weeks and I have all the clothes Im wearing, except the bathing suit. Im delaying shopping for one because I want to go shopping on a day when I feel skinny. :yeshrug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went and got my brazillian wax. 2 days later and my skin is still sensitive. Ive been putting coconut oil on my hooha. This wasnt my first one. Ive been getting them for about a year not but I never had it be so sensitive :-(

In other news I need to buy a bathing suit. Im headed to DR in 2 weeks and I have all the clothes Im wearing, except the bathing suit. Im delaying shopping for one because I want to go shopping on a day when I feel skinny. :yeshrug:

LMMFAO!!! #Femaleshyt

Go in the morning before you eat anything. Be the first person at the store.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Wait we all on diets in this b!tch too? I feel so at home LOL

I have a trainer and she gave me a diet to follow and its a struggle every damn day. I hate eggs. I hate chicken. And I hate her. But shes the only trainer Ive ever had that lets me curse her out. So Ima keep her.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Well basically the first 17 days is full of protein and veggies and lots of water. I'm down about 10lbs from this part. The second part I can incorporate whole wheats, low fat cheese & diary products. I haven't read the 3rd phase yet. I want to create a habit of making healthy choices. I wasnt fully aware of what healthy choices were at first. I'd get a salad only to find out that it had 24 grams of fat based on the stuff I had on it. But this book has taught me how to identify certain things I can keep away from. Once I get through the 2 phase then I'm going to add one cheat day a week regardless if the book allows me to or not. I'm trying to lose 15-20 lbs so I'm almost there.
Sounds like a modification of the Atkins diet.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
hurrrrr update

376968_10151382504690670_162955990_n.jpg

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Sounds like a modification of the Atkins diet.

Yeah I guess you can say that. The first phase is supposed to rid your body of sugars and help with digestive system. Its not really protein heavy in the next phase. I might add that I also take a cap full of aloe concentrate from herbalife every morning as well.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
That growth!!!!!! It seems like a few months ago you whacked it all off. I love it!

My hair, a week since the big chop:confused:

Az4c7E4.jpg

I'm still trying products to see what works and what doesn't. :yeshrug:

LMAO thicky!...you know dang well my hair aint grow that fast...i wish

its the faux fro rubba band man technique @Rawtid put us onto a few pages back

everyone thinks its mines tho :datazz:

word of advice tho...simple is best...dont be tricked into buying a billion things for your hair...keep it tied up and moisturized to the gods and u in there

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This motherfukking bucket of snickers though. Still didn't eat one although my will power is like :usure: of course I forgot to take them to work like I planned. Self sabotage . But I'm kind of scared to put them in the car with me. Maybe I'll drop them in the trunk. But they gotta go.