Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
@Rawtid,

Thanks for the compliment. :smile:

I agree that Huck should have done Charlie in. It's like how long are they going to continue going back and forth? Even though Huck seemed slightly resistant before his understudy came into the room, he knows the damage that Charlie is capable of.

Lol...Olivia was pretty cut and dry with Harrison. Hopefully next season we will get to know more of his background and why he remains her most loyal gladiator- next to Huck. Really the scene outlined the difference between Harrison's relationship with Olivia, and Huck's relationship with Olivia. Harrison refuses to stay in his lane, and that is obviously because he doesn't fully get that Olivia has a different bond with each gladiator.

I'm on the fence. There is a part of me that does feel that Olivia should fess up to her and Jake having sex, but I can also understand why she hasn't, considering she's looking at Jake through her rearview mirror. He's no longer her watchdog, and from what she is thinking their 'relationship' is over. Also, even though her and Fitz are moving forward, if/when he finds out he really only has himself to blame by bringing Jake into her life.

Jake just seems very reluctant to do much of anything. He knows he has a job to do, but with him constantly viewing the video of him and Olivia, its clear that he caught feelings for her. There is a sloppiness to his technique and that is where I believe 'Doughnut Girl' comes into play. For the promo of next week's show (below), she is shown bursting through the door and I think she will try to do a job Jake couldn't do/was reluctant to do. I know...its a slight reach.

Scandal 2x22 Promo SEASON FINALE 'White Hat's Back On' (HD) - YouTube

There are a lot of things that I too enjoy about Cyrus, but how he treated James was really wrong.

Now I do think that James does too much at times. He's always trying to prove that he has what it takes, but he never looks past the preview of any opportunity. From returning back to the White House as a journalist, to going to Defiance to retrieve the Citron card, and the latest gig of being an on-air personality. *sigh*

I believe that James loves Cyrus, but he also stays with him and is willing to take the verbal abuse due to him not being confident in his own abilities. Cyrus knows how mentally weak James is and that is why when he has no one else to bytch to, he uses James as his whipping dog.

The new fixer is indeed pathetic, which is why Mellie will keep him on board. She has no control of what's going on around her, so why not be able to share most of your grievances with someone who doesn't understand that they are truly only there for that reason?. Mellie had no intentions of telling ol' boy much of anything, and despite all of his digging efforts, she saw him for what he is- a nosy ass person who was ready to kick his career into high gear with a huge scandal.

That scene had me about to cry right along with James. I was like damn Cy why you do your man like that??? :(

David ain't fukkin around with them. Yall ruined my damn life :pacspit: on yall! I like that he is involved. Olivia ruined that man's career over Quinn of all people and tryna act like its cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
That scene had me about to cry right along with James. I was like damn Cy why you do your man like that??? :(

David ain't fukkin around with them. Yall ruined my damn life :pacspit: on yall! I like that he is involved. Olivia ruined that man's career over Quinn of all people and tryna act like its cool.

Cyrus was over-the-top. Yeah as a journalist James shouldn't be so naive, but the laughing, asking him if he's stupid and just all around condescending antics was a lot. I wonder if James will hit him with wanting a divorce and if that is what is going to lead Cyrus into having a (possible) heart attack. Hmm...

:laugh: I can see how one would feel that David has been done wrong in certain circumstances, but in my opinion I think that he has gotten exactly what he deserves. David has refused to stay in his lane- how many times had he went up against Olivia only to fall short? Too many for me to name. He much like James, was always trying to break a big story etc, unfortunately for him, he ended up losing his top position by counting his chickens before they hatched.

Olivia & Co have been made to feel a bit of guilt towards David's current situation, but the reality is that they did what they had to do. David was willing to expose everyone involved with Defiance with no care as to who all would be affected.

You speak of Quinn, but lest we forget that it was David who was ready to put her ass behind bars for a crime she didn't commit. The Gladiator's have saved and protected David, when they could have payed his theory-having ass dust.

From jump David has had this holier than thou attitude, yet he's been giving imperative information to Billy Chambers?.

I. Can't.

David is once again doing too much. Does he really think that he won't be found out. Sure at the moment he has them snowed (although Harrison seems to be on guard) but at the end of the day, ol' David will either end up in a compromising situation or eating Top Ramen and praying for a substitute teaching job.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Did a twist out with grease and the results are :whoo: :ahh:

Really starting to understand my hair likes simple products.

Not all these over-priced unattainable products you can't get to.

O shyt!!! Where I get all this Coli Cash from?. :wtf: :eat:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Cyrus was over-the-top. Yeah as a journalist James shouldn't be so naive, but the laughing, asking him if he's stupid and just all around condescending antics was a lot. I wonder if James will hit him with wanting a divorce and if that is what is going to lead Cyrus into having a (possible) heart attack. Hmm...

:laugh: I can see how one would feel that David has been done wrong in certain circumstances, but in my opinion I think that he has gotten exactly what he deserves. David has refused to stay in his lane- how many times had he went up against Olivia only to fall short? Too many for me to name. He much like James, was always trying to break a big story etc, unfortunately for him, he ended up losing his top position by counting his chickens before they hatched.

Olivia & Co have been made to feel a bit of guilt towards David's current situation, but the reality is that they did what they had to do. David was willing to expose everyone involved with Defiance with no care as to who all would be affected.

You speak of Quinn, but lest we forget that it was David who was ready to put her ass behind bars for a crime she didn't commit. The Gladiator's have saved and protected David, when they could have payed his theory-having ass dust.

From jump David has had this holier than thou attitude, yet he's been giving imperative information to Billy Chambers?.

I. Can't.

David is once again doing too much. Does he really think that he won't be found out. Sure at the moment he has them snowed (although Harrison seems to be on guard) but at the end of the day, ol' David will either end up in a compromising situation or eating Top Ramen and praying for a substitute teaching job.
David Rosen can kick rocks; he'll eventually get his, and he can no longer wear the "white hat"; because of his actions, he's just as grimy as he thinks OPA is

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington

I. Can't.

True! True! LMAO @ Top Ramen. I was watching on and off so I may have missed this in the epi but is he and Billy working with Sally?

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Happy Friday night ladies!!!

:dj2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srDG--kmGKY]Beenie Man - Row Like A Boat [Best Quality] - YouTube[/ame]

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
David Rosen can kick rocks; he'll eventually get his, and he can no longer wear the "white hat"; because of his actions, he's just as grimy as he thinks OPA is

David was always so quick to the draw and ready to condemn, but look at him now, riding shotgun next to the Devil. Speaking of shot, whatever shred of credibility he had left will forever be gone once he is found out.

True! True! LMAO @ Top Ramen. I was watching on and off so I may have missed this in the epi but is he and Billy working with Sally?

Nah. Billy was supposed to have died during S1. Charlie was ordered to kill him by Cyrus. Although Billy was the 'Chief of Staff' to Vice President Langston, when Billy tried to use a vocal recording of Olivia and Fitz being intimate in an effort to push Sally into the presidential forefront, she refused and instead threw Billy under the bus.

So all of this time, people just assume that Billy has been ghost (all except for Cy who didn't check with Charlie to make sure the 'situation' was handled).

On another note, I must say that Billy being the mole is interesting considering his manipulative ways. He got Amanda Tanner (his would've been baby mama) to seduce and sleep with Fitz and pass their baby off as his, he somehow got Charlie to work for him as oppose to killing him, and now he has David tangled in his web, no doubt playing upon his vindictive nature.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
The General Mills Chronicles has been stickied :blessed:

Now I don't have to search for it when I need a laugh.

OAN: This damn rain ruined my plan to do the tourist thing down in D.C today with my Mother. At least I was able to enjoy the Harbor yesterday in nice weather. :ehh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
ratchet styles alert! :noah::lawd:

image_original.jpg

image_original.jpg

image_original.jpg

PhotoGrid_1349056170144_original.jpg

all will be added to my wardrobe real soon :hula:

#TEAMRATCHET :salute:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I'm sitting next to a woman with the ugliest exposed feet on earth. They're ashy, crusty AND her toes look like Vienna sausages with orange paint. :gag: