Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honey...this to long to look sharp but too short to twist length is redic...i cant stand it and on days where my wash n go's dont quite shrink up like i'd prefer...i def wrap and def catch me rockin eva's style mostly...of course use a wide range of scarf prints to give it some flavor

tumblr_m7acspr6Le1rwr2q9o1_500.jpg

Eva :noah:

The girl at my daycare rocks her headscarves like that and she looks so proper. I may have to play around with it and hope insecurity doesn't ruin the moment

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Eva :noah:

The girl at my daycare rocks her headscarves like that and she looks so proper. I may have to play around with it and hope insecurity doesn't ruin the moment

i :cape: for eva for shoooooore lol

and get into it! i always feel like my baduism is all the way turned up when i turban wrap...serve that shyt with gnarly earrings....lots of lashes and sexxy lips

:ufdup: get that insecurity the fukk outta here

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
honey...this to long to look sharp but too short to twist length is redic...i cant stand it and on days where my wash n go's dont quite shrink up like i'd prefer...i def wrap and def catch me rockin eva's style mostly...of course use a wide range of scarf prints to give it some flavor

tumblr_m7acspr6Le1rwr2q9o1_500.jpg

I love that look but have no clue on how to tie a scarf like that

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

I love this song. Their voices sound really good together.

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I love that look but have no clue on how to tie a scarf like that

Yeah I tried this morning and it was a fail like no other.

lol...its mostly trial and error because you have to first know how to secure the shyt tight enough to stay in place but not burst your brains blood vessels....its kinda all about tucking and twisting until you like what you see

also...use blogs and youtube tutorials!!

the most important thing is to make sure you have enough cloth too....you cant get a proper turban or head dress if you using a dang hankie or some lil square

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This looks pretty easy. I will have to give it a try.

I tried it. Definitely "easy" but time consuming nonetheless. It may take a few tries to get used to and braids looked better than the twists but I only did a few.