Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Music was on shuffle and this song came on.

Doesn't matter where are in your life, certain songs & scents will reverse the hands of time. This was my :pacspit: you aint shyt, Imma be aight anthem :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Beanieplex.jpg

This is a Malaysian movie theater :dwillhuh: Time to move.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory

Good episode tonight.

There was a lot of Cyrus getting face time, which I personally don't mind considering Jeff Perry is a fabulous actor.

Surprising to see Cyrus answering to someone besides Fitz. I felt bad for James...

Sure, he should have looked at the big picture pertaining to the interview, but he was excited about the gig. I believe that next season however, Cyrus and James will be over.

Oh Harrison...He tried to talk his way into getting Olivia to tell him her 'end game' but all that moxie unfortunately fell short.

It was interesting to see just how developed Huck and Huck²'s (aka Baby Huck aka Quinn) relationship has become. I liked the scene because she was able to use the words he said to her when she wanted him to kill Hollis.

On one hand I enjoy Olivia and Cyrus's relationship, they work well together- he told her about Fitz not signing the papers to warrant a second term, and she was able to see why he hadn't. On the other hand, last week Cyrus was going to go so far as to have Olivia killed. I really hope that we get to see more of their relationship from the beginning. She calls him her friend, but the reality is that their relationship is that of frenemies.

Mellie is so delusional, but I must say that in the last two episodes she has looked her prettiest.

Billy Chambers has resurfaced. The same Billy Chambers who I thought had a hand in trying to get Fitz assassinated, but oh no he's actually the mole.

Well it all makes sense as to why Charlie didn't kill him during S1 when they were in the elevator. Yet what had my jaw and I presume everyone else's on the floor was David's involvement.

Off top...I've never cared for David and found him trying to be a gladiator annoying. His treatment of Abby was ridiculous, though not a shock considering how career obsessed he is. Now I knew that he wasn't going to just sit back and be a part of the team, when knowing that the Citron card was in Liv's possession but talk about a twist. David has been presented as Mr. 'White Hat' but tonight's episode showed that he too has scandalous ways.

Some of the cast had said that the last few episodes were :mindblown: -esque and thus far they have been. Last week and this week could have been the season finale. It makes me excited for next week which actually is the end of S2.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Good episode tonight.

There was a lot of Cyrus getting face time, which I personally don't mind considering Jeff Perry is a fabulous actor.

Surprising to see Cyrus answering to someone besides Fitz. I felt bad for James...

Sure, he should have looked at the big picture pertaining to the interview, but he was excited about the gig. I believe that next season however, Cyrus and James will be over.

Oh Harrison...He tried to talk his way into getting Olivia to tell him her 'end game' but all that moxie unfortunately fell short.

It was interesting to see just how developed Huck and Huck²'s (aka Baby Huck aka Quinn) relationship has become. I liked the scene because she was able to use the words he said to her when she wanted him to kill Hollis.

On one hand I enjoy Olivia and Cyrus's relationship, they work well together- he told her about Fitz not signing the papers to warrant a second term, and she was able to see why he hadn't. On the other hand, last week Cyrus was going to go so far as to have Olivia killed. I really hope that we get to see more of their relationship from the beginning. She calls him her friend, but the reality is that their relationship is that of frenemies.

Mellie is so delusional, but I must say that in the last two episodes she has looked her prettiest.

Billy Chambers has resurfaced. The same Billy Chambers who I thought had a hand in trying to get Fitz assassinated, but oh no he's actually the mole.

Well it all makes sense as to why Charlie didn't kill him during S1 when they were in the elevator. Yet what had my jaw and I presume everyone else's on the floor was David's involvement.

Off top...I've never cared for David and found him trying to be a gladiator annoying. His treatment of Abby was ridiculous, though not a shock considering how career obsessed he is. Now I knew that he wasn't going to just sit back and be a part of the team, when knowing that the Citron card was in Liv's possession but talk about a twist. David has been presented as Mr. 'White Hat' but tonight's episode showed that he too has scandalous ways.

Some of the cast had said that the last few episodes were :mindblown: -esque and thus far they have been. Last week and this week could have been the season finale. It makes me excited for next week which actually is the end of S2.

You better work honey!! Your wrap-ups are always so delightful. Now let me add my ignorance.

-Huck should have did him in. Eff that. Charlie is WAY too dangerous to be let go. He is certainly no Hollis Doyle, Baby Huck

-Damn Harrision...Olivia shut him ALL the way down. I felt bad for him. My bosom was ready for him.

-I can't wait until Fitz finds out Jake boned Olivia. I wish she would tell him so it's not Ooops Pow Surprise Aaahhhh!! Fitz doesn't deserve that.

-Jack is THE WORSE killer EVER. Son, is so sloppy it's ridiculous. I think back to when he killed that photographer. It was so messy. Then he just hops out the van with gun with people on the street. Really? Not to mention Olivia was able to click ONE button (of the 600 on a remote) and he was surveying her (Where I'm from we call it stalking) And if Huck and Charlie trained under the black guy, who the fukk trained Jake? Seems like he missed a few classes.

-I love Cyrus' character but damn he did James wrong and after he sucked his old ass dikk (PEWWWWW) the last episode. But James did have to realize that he was being set-up. "No you're not good enough for this job".

-LMAO! at the bootleg fixer. "We found this in the President's trash". Olivia wouldn't have had to dig in that man's trash and YOU'RE the fixer but Mellie is running you. Have SEVERAL seats.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC

IDC what anyone says...I love this album. :moan::moan::moan:

They shoot when I say shoot,
so I'm in a position of power..
You fukk around if you wanna.

and Ski Mask Way :ohlawd:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I tried it. Definitely "easy" but time consuming nonetheless. It may take a few tries to get used to and braids looked better than the twists but I only did a few.

my ass was SUPER pressed lol....i got a few packs of kinky puffy hair and did the bands so i could give myself a longer natural look with no braids or twists...so far i've only did the perimeter of my head and tied a turban on w/ a bit of my new hair sticking out...I LOVE...ima finish the rest of my head today/tonight

:takedat:

942491_10151376458615670_1627081616_n.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my ass was SUPER pressed lol....i got a few packs of kinky puffy hair and did the bands so i could give myself a longer natural look with no braids or twists...so far i've only did the perimeter of my head and tied a turban on w/ a bit of my new hair sticking out...I LOVE...ima finish the rest of my head today/tonight

You MUST take pictures of the finished product!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

942491_10151376458615670_1627081616_n.jpg

I just saw the pic Giirrrll them eyelashes are waving hi! You better do that!

One of my daughter's teachers at daycare is fab like that. Long eyelashes, nice little head wrap and bangs hanging out that hoe. So fabulous, I love it!

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Rawtid,

Thanks for the compliment. :smile:

I agree that Huck should have done Charlie in. It's like how long are they going to continue going back and forth? Even though Huck seemed slightly resistant before his understudy came into the room, he knows the damage that Charlie is capable of.

Lol...Olivia was pretty cut and dry with Harrison. Hopefully next season we will get to know more of his background and why he remains her most loyal gladiator- next to Huck. Really the scene outlined the difference between Harrison's relationship with Olivia, and Huck's relationship with Olivia. Harrison refuses to stay in his lane, and that is obviously because he doesn't fully get that Olivia has a different bond with each gladiator.

I'm on the fence. There is a part of me that does feel that Olivia should fess up to her and Jake having sex, but I can also understand why she hasn't, considering she's looking at Jake through her rearview mirror. He's no longer her watchdog, and from what she is thinking their 'relationship' is over. Also, even though her and Fitz are moving forward, if/when he finds out he really only has himself to blame by bringing Jake into her life.

Jake just seems very reluctant to do much of anything. He knows he has a job to do, but with him constantly viewing the video of him and Olivia, its clear that he caught feelings for her. There is a sloppiness to his technique and that is where I believe 'Doughnut Girl' comes into play. For the promo of next week's show (below), she is shown bursting through the door and I think she will try to do a job Jake couldn't do/was reluctant to do. I know...its a slight reach.

[ame=http://youtu.be/y0eoa5umOww]Scandal 2x22 Promo SEASON FINALE 'White Hat's Back On' (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

There are a lot of things that I too enjoy about Cyrus, but how he treated James was really wrong.

Now I do think that James does too much at times. He's always trying to prove that he has what it takes, but he never looks past the preview of any opportunity. From returning back to the White House as a journalist, to going to Defiance to retrieve the Citron card, and the latest gig of being an on-air personality. *sigh*

I believe that James loves Cyrus, but he also stays with him and is willing to take the verbal abuse due to him not being confident in his own abilities. Cyrus knows how mentally weak James is and that is why when he has no one else to bytch to, he uses James as his whipping dog.

The new fixer is indeed pathetic, which is why Mellie will keep him on board. She has no control of what's going on around her, so why not be able to share most of your grievances with someone who doesn't understand that they are truly only there for that reason?. Mellie had no intentions of telling ol' boy much of anything, and despite all of his digging efforts, she saw him for what he is- a nosy ass person who was ready to kick his career into high gear with a huge scandal.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I just saw the pic Giirrrll them eyelashes are waving hi! You better do that!

One of my daughter's teachers at daycare is fab like that. Long eyelashes, nice little head wrap and bangs hanging out that hoe. So fabulous, I love it!
thanks boo...im just having fun out here :youngsabo:
lmao...the actually arent as long as they look in the pic when i looking straight ahead....and its actually time to swap theese out....been on for 3 weeks straight but i can see the glue now and thats that shyt i dont like

HA...i bet her hair is real under her wrap too...serving faceeeee....and i find that accessories are a naturals best friend...lashes n earrings n wraps/headbands/hair clips