Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ladies, what or who is leading your man? If the answer is unclear, then how do you expect him to definitively lead you?

I'm done posting outward.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking but it's still early.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
HOLUP. STOP RIGHT THERE GIRL.

DO NOT LET HIM PASS GO OR COLLECT $200.

Better start dumping the actual bags of trash on his lap while he's sitting there hurt watching TV.

:mjpls:

Thing is..it isnt my man. Everytime i visit this this person this nikka is :dead:.

I think its because she is older and desperate.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Thing is..it isnt my man. Everytime i visit this this person this nikka is :dead:.

I think its because she is older and desperate.

Better tell her what I said, before she gets filled with rage over time and eventually decides to poison him.

:bryan:

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
I need to get a old tat covered up. Any ideas???

It's on my shoulder blade and its my name. :smh:

I was 18 when I got it and couldn't even get through the whole design without punking out :laugh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guy that I used to :steviej: for at my old job has apparently accepted a position at my current gig. :noah:

It's well over 1000 people at this campus though LMAO!! I'm going to look for that ass though...literally he had a big ass to be a man.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I keep seeing these class action lawsuit commercials about transvaginal mesh implants and every time I'm like :wtf: is that?

:sadbron: @ me googling that shyt and seeing what it's usually meant to treat...omg, yet another reason to fear motherhood and/or loathe womanhood :gag:

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
I keep seeing these class action lawsuit commercials about transvaginal mesh implants and every time I'm like :wtf: is that?

:sadbron: @ me googling that shyt and seeing what it's usually meant to treat...omg, yet another reason to fear motherhood and/or loathe womanhood :gag:

Every time those damn commercials come on I start doing Kegels :laugh:

S**t is scary!

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
There is indeed a place on the coli for this :takedat:

QteWue9.gif

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i dont know who it was, but some girl said you should exfoliate more than once a week because black women's skin rejuvenates faster or whatever the hell bs sounding shyt that was

anyway, THANK YOU
i've been exfoliating more often and my skin is soooo much clearer and in the right light, im beaming :smile:

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
i dont know who it was, but some girl said you should exfoliate more than once a week because black women's skin rejuvenates faster or whatever the hell bs sounding shyt that was

anyway, THANK YOU
i've been exfoliating more often and my skin is soooo much clearer and in the right light, im beaming :smile:

I exfoliate 3 times per week. When I was a teen I had acne and tried every thing out there with no success until I started exfoliating with St. Ives. My acne cleared up and I haven't had a problem since.

All that money wasted and a damn 4 dollar bottle of St. Ives did the trick :leostare: