Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I tell you that I don't believe in the bible, what makes you think that you can argue against my belief by using scriptures from the bible? :mindblown:

Go sit your ass down somewhere. :stopitslime:

Almost the exact conversation I had with a dude a few years back.

Him: You need Jesus in your life.
Me: Nah, I'm good.
Him: Look at everything you have. It's all because of Jesus!
Me: Ok, look.... if I told you that Jesus was crap and that you needed to abandon him immediately and start believing what I believe, you'd look at me like I was crazy, right?
Him: Well, yes.
Me: Ok, so what makes you think that you sound any less crazy from my perspective?
Him: Because Jesus is real.
Me: :snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, that sucks... no YMCA or health club/gym with a pool either?

We have the Y here but that's like 40 a month but for the whole year which is about $500 and I probably wouldn't use it for anything else and I'd also have to deal with scheduling around the water aerobics and shyt like that. The membership for the swim club is about $500 for about 4 months. Either way I'm paying.

It's mainly for my daughter but I may just sign us up for swim lessons which is less than $100 for a few weeks.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
2r2od4h.jpg

:laugh:

If I tell you that I don't believe in the bible, what makes you think that you can argue against my belief by using scriptures from the bible? :mindblown:

Go sit your ass down somewhere. :stopitslime:

Almost the exact conversation I had with a dude a few years back.

Him: You need Jesus in your life.
Me: Nah, I'm good.
Him: Look at everything you have. It's all because of Jesus!
Me: Ok, look.... if I told you that Jesus was crap and that you needed to abandon him immediately and start believing what I believe, you'd look at me like I was crazy, right?
Him: Well, yes.
Me: Ok, so what makes you think that you sound any less crazy from my perspective?
Him: Because Jesus is real.
Me: :snoop:

ya heathens
naw seriously tho this guy was talking to me feeling down and shyt and i was finna go into my whole GOD speech to make him feel better but i asked "do you believe in GOD?" and he said no, and im like well there goes that :laugh:
it was so funny to me i forgot all about my positive energy good things coming speech. just changed the subject :manny:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
2r2od4h.jpg

:laugh:

ya heathens
naw seriously tho this guy was talking to me feeling down and shyt and i was finna go into my whole GOD speech to make him feel better but i asked "do you believe in GOD?" and he said no, and im like well there goes that :laugh:
it was so funny to me i forgot all about my positive energy good things coming speech. just changed the subject :manny:

At least you asked the man if he believed before you started your sermon.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
[ame=http://youtu.be/mWYwerDmvrY]Mariah Carey Feat. Miguel - #Beautiful - YouTube[/ame]

I was skeptical with the announcement of the duet, but I am pleasantly surprised. I love it!

#Beautiful

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
b/c he just won't. dude "claims" he is always hurt. shyt just makes me want to puke

HOLUP. STOP RIGHT THERE GIRL.

DO NOT LET HIM PASS GO OR COLLECT $200.

Better start dumping the actual bags of trash on his lap while he's sitting there hurt watching TV.

:mjpls:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
b/c he just won't. dude "claims" he is always hurt. shyt just makes me want to puke

HOLUP. STOP RIGHT THERE GIRL.

DO NOT LET HIM PASS GO OR COLLECT $200.

Better start dumping the actual bags of trash on his lap while he's sitting there hurt watching TV.

:mjpls:

He should reassess if he's able to be in a relationship, one of the qualifications needed to Date someone is a JOB. Men and women need jobs before they start dating anyone. This is as much your err as it is his.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Ladies, what or who is leading your man? If the answer is unclear, then how do you expect him to definitively lead you?

I'm done posting outward.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Was wilding out in my eyeshadow a couple hours ago, did a full outline with this shimmery purple and then hit the lid with this bright orange....this shyt is actually fire :leon: it has inspired me to start wearing makeup again. I never wear eyeshadow during the day, but I think it's going to become a part of my weekend look.

I've also been doing some twist outs, a bytch been having fun out here :myman: