Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Is it weird that I am having a Facebook conversation with one of my former second graders (in 5th grade now)? I miss them. They are being promoted to middle school this year. Time flies :to:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:heh: The kittens are driving my momma crazy. These lil nigs are jumping each other, chewing on cords and swinging from curtains. Momma cat ain't doing a thang about it either. As long as they ain't lost, hurt or hungry she cares not.

4-8 more weeks before we can kick them out :dead:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:heh: The kittens are driving my momma crazy. These lil nigs are jumping each other, chewing on cords and swinging from curtains. Momma cat ain't doing a thang about it either. As long as they ain't lost, hurt or hungry she cares not.

4-8 more weeks before we can kick them out :dead:

Kick them out? :sadcam:

Did you find them homes? Are you gonna take them to a shelter? Did you get your cat spayed? Are you gonna get them spayed or neutered?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Kick them out? :sadcam:

Did you find them homes? Are you gonna take them to a shelter? Did you get your cat spayed? Are you gonna get them spayed or neutered?

:D We got homes lined up with people we trust will take care of them (calling every other day asking when they can come get them :wow:). She's not spayed yet but as soon as the kittens aren't so dependent on her we're gonna get her fixed. We're giving them away for free so the costs of shots/spaying will be covered by their new owners.

I'll be so sad to see them go but cotdamn these things are ignant.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:D We got homes lined up with people we trust will take care of them (calling every other day asking when they can come get them :wow:). She's not spayed yet but as soon as the kittens aren't so dependent on her we're gonna get her fixed. We're giving them away for free so the costs of shots/spaying will be covered by their new owners.

I'll be so sad to see them go but cotdamn these things are ignant.

:whoo: token you had me scared for a minute
Doey dont play that

I found my doggie mate yall. She's named after my favorite character on a tv show. She likes big dogs and wants an old dog, maybe a rottweiler
I was inlove :inlove:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does it cost so much to join a pool? For 3 months you're trying to run me over $600. Yeah right. Being an adult sucks. Emergency Funds, downpayments, blah blah blah.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
If I tell you that I don't believe in the bible, what makes you think that you can argue against my belief by using scriptures from the bible? :mindblown:

Go sit your ass down somewhere. :stopitslime: