Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:dry: Been singing the chorus to "Super Base" for over a week. Not sure why this is important. It just is.

Sidenote: :dry: <---- amazing smiley

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
The family gets sick, mommy takes care of them. Mommy gets sick, family hits me with the :mjpls: you'll be aight, mother's fight sickness everyday, b.

Ol cooties having asses! :laugh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My friend has two young kids and decided to try and obtain her degree. I told her that it's going to difficult and she better make sure that's what she really wants to do. She was all excited and things were cool when she took an introductory class, but now she's at the real deal and she sent me a message on facebook titled "Rawtid I'M EXHAUSTED!!" and then went into further details about working, being a mother and going to school. I laughed :guilty: Not that it's funny, but I'm not sure what she expected...especially when I told her what it was.

She wants to drop a class that would push her graduation date back a semester. I told her she needed to decide if she wanted to do this for another year or another year and a half. Get'er done!! Ahhh I kind of miss school. Until I saw the tuition price "I ain't got it".

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
heads up to the shopaholics like myself...

Plndr.com has some great finds all the time but they have bogo free goin on now and i just got a watch for my boyfriend's bday and a pair of creative rec hightops for myself for $46...total

:smile:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
heads up to the shopaholics like myself...

Plndr.com has some great finds all the time but they have bogo free goin on now and i just got a watch for my boyfriend's bday and a pair of creative rec hightops for myself for $46...total

:smile:
I signed up for that site because someone mentioned it on here, but they rarely have anything I like... it looks like it's mostly urban wear/hipster-hooker looking stuff.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really need to read this book "48 days to the work you love" by Dan Miller. I really think it may have something to offer me if I just read the shyt.

I like my job, but not really if that makes sense. I'd much rather be doing my own thing but since I can't do that, then this gig is ok. I just don't want to become complacent and that's easy to do when your job isn't half bad. When I had a job I hated, I was constantly in improvement mode because I knew I couldn't stay there long without going postal.

TOMORROW IS KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION DAY!!!!!

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
@ANewClassic....You know you didn't give me a budget which means free for all :myman:

t84yfm.jpg

rcsp75.jpg

ku3pk.jpg

I love these MK Carla's-comfort of a wedge:

15i9dhc.jpg

My name is Randomrn86, & Anew and I, are shopaholics...:snoop:

Last edited by a moderator: